[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Fountain Inn Club Tournament
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:22 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:31 pm 

Fished the Fountain Inn Club Tournament out of Broyles today. Weather was nasty but the fishing seemed good. There were two 18lb. sacks; one 17 and a couple of 16's and on down the line. Brother and I were "first losers", fourth place, with 16-13. Our first two came early; a 5-08 and a 4 on jnp. (both in about 5' of water). Finished out the limit on a hill killer crankbait. Culled the 3 crankbait fish on topwater. (caught some schooling over timber 18-25')

Congrats to the winners!

Tight lines!!

Mike

Always demonstrating rectitude and high-mindedness on and off the water.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:58 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Good Catch and Good Post! Gonna have to watch you next Saturday. :shock:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:06 pm 
Keowee Moderator
Keowee Moderator

great catch! you must be tough as nails to brave that weather we had today! :lol: or was it just like another day at work? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:41 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Phoneman & 520..good sack and your weights beat our Moonville group..but we started late and it was better early for most :wink: ..good job on 16 lbs!
OP and OP jr fished too..how'd they do?
PM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:23 pm 

Hey Peanut, I looked for ya but no se'um. 520 was lying in bed dreaming about being a REAL fisherman :wink: I fish with my brother Carl, from Laurens in those Fountain Inn tournaments.(same brother that kicked yall's tail @ G'wood after Thanksgiving!! :lol:

I think OP and OP jr had about 10 lbs.

You better bring out the squirrel for next week!!

Hope all is well with your Mom!

Tight Lines!!!

Mike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:57 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Laurens..yea, there are some good anglers in this County :roll: Glad you got one :lol: :lol: We'll see about day after Thxgiving next year :wink:
I'm workin' all next week..be back the 21st..good luck on Hartwell.
PM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:38 pm 

Phoneman was that you I talked to after the tourny, we won with 18.14 lbs. I talked to someone afterwards and they said they were fishing Keowee Sunday. Just wondering if it was you because they said they finished fourth also.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:07 pm 

Yep, that was me. Congrats on a good catch!!

Mike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:36 pm 

How did you do on Keowee Sunday? I know your fishing partner 520Ranger. I live fairly close to him. Anyway good to meet you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:50 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

i'll bet i know what you caught 18 pounds on huntnfish...lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:42 pm 

Coulda been worse at Keowee...I had a 3-fish limit for 5-10. My boater had an off day; he had a typical 5-fish Keowee limit of 5-12. I did finish 16th on the non-boater side and got my money back....so that's better than a kick in the arse.

Tight lines!

Mike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:06 pm 

520Ranger, I'll bet you do, but if you don't I'll give you a hint. They were homemade.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:30 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

no hint required mark...lol. just a pm on a pattern, what do u think? i ain't been on hartwell in a while.