[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - FTF Day 2
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FTF Day 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:33 pm 
Jigs Section Moderator
Jigs Section Moderator

Made our changes and did a little better. Fished a bladerunner until lunch and caught 4. Biggest 4lb. Fished a jig rest of the day and caught one 3.5 or so. Ended up with around 12.5 for the day. Big improvement from the day before. We left at 2:30 - wanted to get home before the weather turned bad at home. Wife called and said there was some sleet starting. On to Russell next week. Congrats to the SCLAKES guys today also. Glad to get to talk with a few of you this morning.
Greg

Post subject: Re: FTF Day 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:21 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Good catch Greg sorry I didn't see ya! We didn't catch any thing on the blade runner or Your Jig, where we caught our fish and couldn't get number 5. Mike and the rest of the gang wouldn't let me weigh the bass with stripes! :mrgreen:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:47 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

hey greg, how were you fishing the blade runner and what are you fishing at russell saturday. bw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:23 pm 
Jigs Section Moderator
Jigs Section Moderator

I was fishing the bladerunner in ditches - just chunking and winding.
I am fishing the Southern Anglers Challenge and the Palmetto State Team Trail. Both are out of 72.
Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:37 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

2 tourneys @ once.....DANG!!! You need us to get up an Ad-hoc so you can go for 3!!.... Good Luck Greg....cya SAturday..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:08 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

2 tourney's get out of 72? how many will be in the palmetto tx? how much is the palmetto tx? i'll see you saturday too greg. charlie and i will be fishing the sactt tx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:51 pm 
Jigs Section Moderator
Jigs Section Moderator

Bill I think the Palmetto is $300.00. See you there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:26 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

:roll: :roll: :roll: Bill is asking the price of the palmetto tournament ? Look out him and charlie must have found some holes that are stacked with fish while they were there saturday. Good Luck bw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:16 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

NO, NO, NO jimbob...lol. i was just asking, just to get the reaction you just gave me...ROTFLMAO!!! i won't pay $300.00 to fish any tx anyways, even if i was on them. that's just crazy i think, i don't mind paying a couple hundred tops. gets more then that someone else is making the money. plus i'm a chicken shiot...lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:48 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Now bill, tell the truth, how many did you and charlie catch down there this weekend. i saw him down there about this time last year and he was killing them. I'm starting to feel the same way you do, i don't mine 100.00 between me and my partner to fish but it's starting to get to me seeing people get 20% of $250 or $300. figure that times 50 boats. well that should stir it up some more. I'm like boogerman, Jimmy crack corn and i don't care.. Otay bw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:54 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

that's right jimbob do the math. but don't forget to add in the membership fees for a little extra cash...lol. hell i don't make that kinda profit in my business. if i go up in price, i'll price myself right out of business. i have to be competetive or i go hungry, and you can see i don't miss many meals...lol.

oh yeah, we fished 3 days this weekend. i can't lie we caught some, but you know how that goes. i'll give more details after this weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:24 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

bill, go ahead and post the details and larry and i might come down and fish with ya'll. LOL, just a thought. bw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:59 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Jimbo you fish'in at Hartwell again this weekend?

Guys that's why these Forums tournaments are so good nobody asking for any extra to put them on and weigh-in the fish. NO EXTRA PRESSURE! :shock:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:57 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Joey, congrats again on your win at hartwell. Right now we really don't have anything to fish this weekend. Thinking about going down to russell and following 520ranger and Greg,lol, around to get ready for the 72 marine tournament the 18th. We are fishing hartwell march 4th. bw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:56 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

jimbob, you'd better follow greg around he is tough to beat on that lake. come on down, i'm sure greg would like the extra money anyways...lol. ain't that right greg???