[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - The Hejaz Farm Boys Tournament
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:18 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

hey guys, it seems my brother entered me into a tx, and the boy don't even fish??? with my luck lately and his fishing skills, looks like we'll be donating...lol. i thought i'd post the email that i recieved this morning, maybe we all could get out and fish this one. lets get together and support the shriners, it's for a good cause.

Hey Bill. You dont know me but I know your brother John from National Waterworks. You and John are boat number 1 to register in our tournament that we are having on April 29, 2006 at Portman Marina - Lake Hartwell. If you will please try to get some of your friends to come. You can get entry forms and info on the Hejaz Web site @ hejaztemple.net and go to the HEJAZ HAPPENINGS page and click on THE HEJAZ FARM BOYS TOURNAMENT. Thank you for your help. Nick Whitesides. (864)327-7457.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:20 pm 

that's what family are for.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:22 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

We have 3 boats preregistered. And that is SAD. Yes we are going to blast off and return in flights. We are going to be taking registrtions at th dock CASH. There will be free refreshments. We have VERY NICE Plaques for 1st 2nd 3rd and Big Fish winners. If anyone has any questions they can call me at (864)327-7457. I have tried to call you back. What is your #?

nick is worried he won't have a turn out. come on guys make sure you fish this one, i don't wanna have to take all that money home myself.

just talked to nick, they will be having free refreshments afterwards. he is trying to get some donated beer and stuff. i know ya'll drink beer!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:51 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I know that I will be there fishing, even though I havne't pre-registered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:16 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:04 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I will be there also just haven't preregistered either . come on some of you keowee killers don't be scared to fish where the real fish are . this is far a very good cause , lets see a good turn out .

Tournament man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:56 pm 

Bill what are the details to the TX? $ and times? I may be able to make it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:22 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:50 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:21 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:29 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PBM, I mite fish with you if you need a partner? Talk to me tonite at work! Brad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:25 am 

Dang not you again Stinkbait. The last time I fished with you I had to tote your dead arse, but oh yeah we won. Sounds like a plan to me. LMAO J/K

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:57 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

You just remember that! LOL I hope i can help you out i need a BIG FISH
bad!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:21 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:grin: