[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Open Bass Tournament June 10th
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:00 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Easley Bassmasters open Tournament

When: June 10th 2006
Where: Lake Hartwell, Broyles Landing
Time: Safelite - 3PM
Entry Fee: $50 entry with $10 Big Fish optional
Payback: 80% payback

Should have a good Turnout.

Had a great turnout at our Keowee Tournament in January. 40 boats

Contact Casey Reeves (864) 608-0841

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:27 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Guys hav already had 4 different guys call and confirm they were coming. Its going to be a good one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:14 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

come on out and fish boys and girls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:14 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

We will be there starting at 4:30 register and at safelite which is a little before six we will blast off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:07 pm 

I'd be there if I hadn't already planned on taking my kids to Six Flags this weekend. Good luck to all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:30 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Where is the other 20% going? Is this a Benefit tournament? To What Charity?

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:13 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

The other 20% goes back to raise funds for our club. SO we can try to do more events with our club like future casting kids events and also to help fund our six man team that goes to the six man tournament every year and also some other small things we do special with the club.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:14 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

we are expecting somewhere between 30-40 boats on Saturday. Come on out and fish with us Booger.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:26 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Nope want be there, save my extra change for the PALS kids events that I have every year. Good Luck!

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:41 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

boogerhead you come across as a smart ass.......is it because you can't catch fish??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:46 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Hey Sheeot Caller you got problems! Go back under your rock! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Hey Booger what is the PALs event. WHat does that stand for . Might be somthing worth coming to Greenwood and fishing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:53 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

We took 5 kids out this past weekend on Greenwood fishing. PALS is a United Way Organization, Like Big Brothers.

Good Luck this weekend with your tournament.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:54 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Hey Booger
That's a good thing to do.

Thanks, I think the odl tournament will turn out okay.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Gosh, I was just thumbing through the posts and found this one and I saw some mud slingin here but am not exactly sure why. I read the TX announcement which was well versed and clear. Tehn some other posts about it and all of a sudden one angler asks a question and after recieving an answer that he would not be fishing it he gets called a few un nice names???? I didn't really see anything wrong with the question. I thought it was a question that deserved an answer and the answer was given which explained where the 20% was going and the explanation was clearly explained. Why all the name calling? I fish TX's alot and for alot more than 50 bucks a boat and alot of them are 80% payback and I am aware of the fact that some things cost money to promote a tournament. The first two years I operated mine it was 80% payback and the 20% went to cover printing and the purchase of certified scales that set me back almost $1400.00 out of pocket expense but there was never any problems with it. Now my TX each week is 100 % payback because I have a Printer sponsor that prints my flyers and the scales have been re paid. Gosh guys and gals, this is suppose to be a fun place and a fun sport I thought? JMHO
softy