[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - where are all the fishermen, does anyone post any more
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

We need more people to be more active on this site. Seems like everyone looks but does not post. People need to talk fishing and show a need for this site. Seems like I am just talking to myself and maybe I am.

Lets here some noise!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Everyone's gone to Guntersville getting more seeds. :mrgreen: :P

Seriously ...... I agree 100% with you. :thumbs_up:

Everyone is still fishing, most of us are just sick and tired of giving away FREE information and not getting any in return. Way too many LURKERS are on here on a daily basis. You know them guys ..... them wannabe big shot tournament pro's ....... the ones fishing all them 'big time' trails ........ the ones that think they are the next KVD or a legend in their own mind. The one's that are always looking for the next win and edge on the next guy ................. Well a lot of us are sick and tired of giving-giving-giving and never getting anything in return ...... not even a 'I went fishing and water temp is X and clarity is Y'.

Capt ...... this rant is not directed AT you ....... rather answering a public question and directed to all the Jack Legs that NEVER post and ONLY LURK, you know who you are :wink: ..... so please don't take it as I'm ranting at you.

I've enjoyed the friendships this site has given me since it started ..... even when we all were known as SCBass ............. back when WE ALL lived for the day of our next get together at the lake ...... and granted a lot of those old members have moved on for various reasons ......... but something needs to change or we're gonna be breaking out brooms to keep the spider webs out. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

maybe we need to get someone mad and start spilling there toughts or just give there two cent. i,m just seating on my sack of seeds wating on the right time to plant or browdcast.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

JUST LURKING! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :mrgreen: :lol: :-D

Looking for a bunch of info, and be willing to post it in a "Private" PM the next time somebody wants some info. :mrgreen:

Then when ask how they did, cause you no hear back, :shock: :hmm: :roll: :sleeping: :mrgreen:

The answer you gets is hey I didn't go something came up, yep the Sun. :mrgreen:

Hey no need to go, I will just stay at home and they way I want have to worry about them New State Rules, Plus want be putting the "BLADE" to any "BASS". :mrgreen:

Well the water temp, is in the 90's and clear, a light gusting of wind blown steam is coming from around this shade tree and I will be gone like Yesterday.

As Ju-Ju would say it's your "Chicken" Choke it like you own "IT". :mrgreen:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:26 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Well I havent been bass fishing on murray but Ive been messin with them ole shellcrappies... catchin mostly bream and pumpkinseeds though. Water temps range from 84-91 in bear creek. Seems I have more luck catchin a buzz than a bass this time of year.....

And He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." -Matthew 4:19

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -FDR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Still fishin' but dont post much anymore.
Guess I reached my quota :wink:

Greenwood locals still fishing the Wed and Sat night Brush Killer TX's...13 boats
last night I think...took 15 to win, 10 was 2nd and 3rd. Last Sat was 14 and a couple 13's...Sat before took only 9 lbs I think...wt 90 day or night. Before the big heat waves sacks were 25+.

Keep postin' FB :thumbs_up:
Keep your britches on 391...and post up some lake erie reports please :P

All others...you need to Eat More Nuts :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

Down @ Charleton for the weekend.
The tournament will still be on for tonight, Mike Weaver will be running the tournament have got a few calls wanting to know if we are still fishing, You bet we are. I think it will take about 15lbs to win. Some of the guys are still catching them deep. This rain may have brought the fish back up we will see.

Captain Fatback

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Erie was nice. Cabela's was not that hot this time due to remodeling. Procured a place to stay ... not the Holiday Inn, but it's free :thumbs_up: ..... East Harbor :wink:

No problem on my end guys ..... just sturring the pot with the Captain ..... and enjoying the crickets churping in the fishing reports forums. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 am 

Hey, I'm here...just don't have any info to share as I haven't caught anything up there in a loooong time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 am 

Ok.....what is everyone up to???? Hope to see y'all soon at a Fatback Open. We are just crazy busy right now...going to Guntersville for BFL Regionals in October...gotta SAVE UP!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm 

hey fatback not fishing as much i use to health not good . but would like to fish some of you tournaments . are you still having them on thursday night . and is it ok if i get there a little late . dont get home till about 5:30 thx let me know. steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:39 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Went to Hartwell today. Went out of 12 mile. Went up 12 Mile to grassy flats.Water was in terrible condition. Really bad scummy on surface. Don't know WT as my partners sonar unit does not do WT.
Caught 1 small on chugger. Had 1 miss on my frog. That was it.
Started down 12 mile and decided to fish the sides of the creek. We caught 6. Chugger took 5 Hag's Tornado on FBJ (football jig) caught the best fish of the day. 2.5 lbs. Finished up in the 1st cut up on the Keowee by the apts. Caught 1 on SB.
Went to the ramp at 6 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 am 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

Not fishing Monticello right now Got too many Irons in the fire .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!