[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Bws??
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bws??
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:22 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

...and add in the people coming from hrs away like Peanut this could really be dangerous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Just spoke with tournament director and the tournament has been cancelled.

They are planning to reschedule it they're just not sure when yet.

As much as I wanted to get the season started I think this is the right thing to do. Safety first...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:18 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Yep got the call also...it's the best thing and safe thing to do...even though I did catch 23 lbs Thursday. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

:thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm 

I just got a call too. Thank the Lord for answering prayers! :-D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Should have cancelled it earlier. Everybody could see it was coming. Didn't get the call untill I was already there. Drove home in the F*&*ing snow storm. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

He couldn't make the call from the road. They didn't get into to town until nearly 2pm. Once here, he began gathering information to assess the situation. Then he made the decision.

I hate you had to do all that driving but I think they did the right thing, the right way. Billy examined and exhausted all possible scenarios before making his decision. Besides, the roads didn't start getting slushey until 6 or 6:30. Now when the idiots were on the road causing havoc was a different story.

You'll never make everyone happy I guess, but I for one applaud him and his crew for how this was handled.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I agree...he did the right thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

The way I see it, the two best times for rescheduling would either be with in the next three weeks, before Santee, or some time in late May or early June, between the Hartwell and Wateree tournaments.

Hopefully the ABA will make a decision soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Maybe we can do a 2 day at Wateree.. :-D :-D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:24 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

yes, you can take me the day before. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Yeah, we could name the tournament the "Donate your money to Catdaddy Open." :lol: :P

I'm up for a ride along, Catdaddy. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next