SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm 

It felt good Saturday to watch two boys who fished from my boat this season take high honors (1st and 3rd) in the SC Junior Bass Federation Championship. Garette Gunter won 1st in the older division; he also had honors for the big fish of the day as well. He has now qualifed for the regionals at Kentucky Lake :thumbs_up:

I want to publicly thank all of those who provided boats and other services so that this event could take place. It felt just as good as catching those fish myself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Thank you Doc for being a captain for the Junior’s. My 12 year old neighbor was in the completion as well. He had a ball, I think he finished 6th in the 11-14 age group. He drew a super nice guy named Rodney from Florence SC as his captain. This is a great program for the youth but it would not be possible without gentlemen like yourself and Rodney that provide the means for the youth to fish. Thanks again and may God bless all that helped with the event.