[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Awesome day on Murray - 31 Bass in 2 hrs !!!
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Today by far was the best day I have every had on the water.

Put in at 4 at my uncles lake house & never started the motor. The fish were pounding the bank like CRAZY!!!! :shock: I had a 1/4 oz silver & blue rattle trap on & started with it. The fish would hit it but couldnt get a hook set. I switched over to a silver & black count down & IT WAS ON!! :o

Almost every single cast caught a fish. It was to the point that I was about ready to panic as I could see that the fish I had on was small & they were bigger ones breaking..lol :mad:

The biggest fish might have gone 4 lbs & there were only 6 or 7 that were keepers but I had a ball.

What a way to start off the new year!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:38 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Good Post! :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Where is your uncles so the rest of us can get in on some of this action? :mrgreen:

Or you done started one of these April Fool's things in Jan.? :shock:

Thought the only thing "U" was do'in was computer? :roll:
"U" needed this day! :cool:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh lol

Bear creek right past the public ramp.

The stripers were breaking the surface good too!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:03 pm 

I know you had a great time... I've done the same thing here on Lake Greenwood, even the majority of the fish were'nt keepers,,, to catch fish in those numbers if fantastic.... Retiredguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:46 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

Good job Mike.

Plan on going tomorrow but I think the weather is going to keep some of us off the pond.

Cap Fat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:51 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Good Job Mikey....fish were probily bite'n BECAUSE of the bad weather COMING....to bad you didn't have your Crome Sammy!!! LOL CYA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:27 pm 
NC Lakes Moderator
NC Lakes Moderator

sounds like to me it is time to start making some trips down to murray

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:29 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

you sure had a great day mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:42 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

:shock: :o :grin: glad you decided to put in today-bet you are too!!

I was on the deck frying fish this afternoon and wishing I was out jerkin' fish..looked like it would be a perfect day before the storm kinda bite :cool: and didn't seem like they bit too well yesterday..so thinkin' they would eat big today..your story says it all!
PM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:46 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Nice catch Mike, PM it was a good day to be on the water - could have used your help

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:57 pm 

Awesome catch. When you catch them like that it makes you feel like your the man and can do no wrong fishing. Great catch and I am glad to hear people catching a pile of fish, it keeps giving me hope that one day I can do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:05 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:43 pm