[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Wierd Things at the Night Tournaments
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:05 pm 

All I'm going to say is if THEY get caught cheatin their A..S..S... is getiing stomped by a bunch of people....!!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:01 pm 

This is just not right.....and you have got me fired up.

I won last night with 15+ pounds and BBC has won a few also... I also heard people accusing me of cheating last year when I won a few. BBC was also accused of cheating in previous years on greenwood night tournaments when he won them... I have put in a lot of time on the water over the last few years and when it all comes together on a night and I whack 'em, this is what I have to deal with?????????????

I guess since we are younger, we should not be able to find and catch fish like that. Is this what you are trying to say? If so, that just gives me even MORE motivation. If you have a problem with it, talk to me at the ramp.

BBC said he had a couple boats fishing with him last night also, and well....i'm not going to say anything else on that deal.

Well I'll be there tonight, win lose or draw...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:56 pm 

I didn't mention any names...Why do you assume that it is you we are talking about...HMMM!!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:03 pm 

I don't know, maybe because out of the last 5 night tournaments.....between BBC and I we have won 4 of them and got checks in the other one.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:00 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

Well now big donator you would have to assume that the WINNER is who you is talkin about.. why would you be talking about me that didn't weigh any fish cause I didn't catch any... I naturally didn't cheat to catch NO fish.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:24 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

No offense fellas, but this is the kind of crap that needs to be dealt with like adults...face-to-face...not on a forum. It's kind of cowardess to call someone out on a public forum when you had the opportunity to handle the situation when it arose...FACE-TO-FACE. If it's not important enough to handle it face-to-face, like adults, then it's probably not that important.

Again, nothing personal, but this isn't the place for it.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:36 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Oh No! :shock:

Clemsonguy and BBC done got inside your head, the 2 young bucks are kicking butt and you have to deal with it here. That is really funny. :lol:

Hey guys keep kicking BUTT and taking names. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

You better start fishing and not worry about somebody that you think is cheating, when they are not. :roll: :roll:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

yep - take it off the boards please....

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 am 

Would you believe that I was not allowed to fish last night?

The guy that runs it came up to me when I pulled up. He "says" that he had no one signed up with him that they were doing their own tournament, that they would not "fish against" me or BBC. He also said it was just a few guys really pushing it. I sat there for a while, NO ONE else came up and had anything to say.

We have been fishing these things for 3-4 years and have donated plenty, and this is how we get rewarded when we find some nice fish. The ones I caught friday night were 15 miles away from where BBC was catching them. They are in the lake, you just have to find them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:41 am 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

DANG........

Clemsonguy, looks like you need to move up out of the "Busch" leagues....They must be like the Chicken-Sh@t trail @ Hartwell that had their fish-off w/out telling the team that had won most of their tourneys...... Bill Harvy w/ SAC will take your entry fee.....I think! LOL Don't let them hold you back....drop them and moove on....Good Luck CYA

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:44 pm 

obviously you guys accusing Derrick and Brandon of cheating dont know them. Brandon spends more time on the water than ANYONE on this page. Its funny Chip won more tournaments in a row earlier this year than Brandon and no one said a word. Maybe you should compare their BFL results for the past two years. Also a guy that has been caught cheating finished second wed and no one said a word. It looks like their age is bothering some people. You should spend a day in the boat with these guys and see age isnt a factor. I hate Brandon has to see this side of fishing because he is taking this personally. Scared to sign up against him is one thing, but threating to kick his A>S>S> is a joke. I am taking this personally because I look at Brandon as a little brother. I also fish with him a lot and know how good he is. I see some of the guys that know him supporting him and I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:13 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

clemsonboy give me a call i'll fish with ya. just show up after i pay the entry fee. hell i have heard all the bu!!shiot before. this kinda crap just pitts me off.

love your comment jojo!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:19 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Don't know Total Donation..perhaps you should think of living up to your name, without worrying about CG or BBC. :thumbs_up:
It is sad that cheating takes place but you are way-way off if your thinking BBC is involved. He's only guilty of too much fishing and too much talent.

BBC and CG, shake it off and move on....stay on this board too, but you could post a little more detail when you fish :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:24 am 

I want to thank all you guys for the support. I don't know what their deal is at the Russel night tournaments. Just becasue I had found some good fish and won a few I don't think that deserves not being able to fish anymore. I have fished these tournaments for the past few years and have donated plenty myself too. Oh, and Peanutman I'll try to give a little more info in the future :-D .

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:01 am 

I appreciate it guys.

520- I might have to take you up on that...I felt bad for my buddy I was going to fish with last night for riding 30 minutes for that, he has been fishing the tournaments with me for the last couple years and this was going to be his first this summer. We went fun fishing anyway and tried to get a load of spots to fry.

PM, I would love to talk fishing with you guys but its the ones like total donation that I hate posting for now. When I first really got into bass fishing a few years ago, about the time I met Brandon, I would love to get on here and read yalls reports. It really helped my learning curve. My father introduced me to bass fishing at a young age but I liked catching more than fishing and could get bored really quick when they were not biting. Unfortunately he passed away from cancer when I was 13. At that age i was not really concerned with the when, how and why's of bass fishing. What makes me laugh is when jojo talks about Brian keeping count, because I was the same way (when I was catching them).

On a side note, I might have to take up bow fishing. They had a state bow fishing tournament saturday night at russell going out of 72 ramp, you should of seen some of the women there :shock: :thumbs_up: