[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - 1/6 Russell
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:58 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1/6 Russell
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Post subject: Re: 1/6 Russell
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Happy new year Fred! 8) just have to use rods with large eyes and spray the line.

Stephen, you and CK have a good day with the geese :-?
:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:12 am 

Nice report PM. I'm with you 391 I'm about lost with anything lighter than 15 pound test and water deeper than 10'. Especially with all those submerged trees out there, all I can see is trees not fish on the graph. As for the geese I hope you have better luck than I have this year, it's been the worse I have ever seen around here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

ever dropshotted with a peanut? hear it works great

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

BBC - the +10' is no biggie for me, it's the method that I got to learn ... both are very foreign to me.

As for geese, we've been thumpin a few. 8) But then again we're not hunting public water either. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I think all yous that speak of this so called Drop Shot is telling me a story! Sos yous can ride by and laugh when you see me out there doin it with empty wells!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ive done for hours and i think ive caught 6!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Jeff one of these weekends u need to show me how to use that dropshot :) :) .or if u need someone to fish with on those cold days. i use to fish through ice :lol: :lol: they dont make weather cold enough down here to stop me from going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Like I said...Peanut is geneticlly programed to fish vertical in the cold.....

I think I'm take'n January off too.....Feb. marks the beginning of "C-Rig Season". Only good thing about it being this cold is it will kill off some bait. Bait Kill = fat fish this spring that will bite a JB..LOL

Ain't heard about SAC but I know I'm not "sub'n" CYA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Tough thinkin' about fishin' @ 30 degrees when CM posts "15 bean hambone soup"
coming off the water :thumbs_up:

Still not sure about tomorrow...but then there's next week's warm front :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 am 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

COME ON NOW ! ! ! ! I need as many bass fisherman churning the lake up as I can get ......... what better way to get the geese off the lake and over my decoys :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

The "churning" will be at the ramp 391vip :-? Take a right go under the bridge and down to "goose island"...have a ball..its just past Jojo's shoal..you'll hear 'em yakkin'

On the Fl trip, leave your lead home. CK will figure it out..then you'll know what to throw :P Only lead she's use to is leadheads gettin' down to them smallies in 30+ on erie with 8lb line. Even BB leaves his lead behind when he's in Fl. You'll be the only angler in Fl with lead :-? :P

Roy, can we squeeze a day at the lake next week?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Happy New Year to you Jeff. Syay warm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

jeff wish i could get a day off during the week. i can only go on weekends.