[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Black Friday Fishing
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Friday Fishing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Saw the Great Lake Wonder from I'ver this morning and BS'ed for little while before we all headed out fishing. :mrgreen:

Well Terminator, Monk, Chris and I had a pretty good day out there on this Black Friday Lake surfing trip. :mrgreen:

Some fish will be getting the blade and some hot grease later. :mrgreen:

The electrical shock treatment really works, they will jump out of the water right into the livewell. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good wet, windy, cool day out there fishing and not having to worry about a weigh-in. :mrgreen:

Fish were caught on &**$*%$%^$%$%^#$%#$%& and in the following cove, (&*(&(*(%$%%^$&$^%$&^^, in this depth water )(*(&&*(^(&%^%&^, and the temperature was (((%&*%^$%%^*$*&*. :mrgreen: GOOD LUCK! :mrgreen:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject: Re: Black Friday Fishing
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

:hmm: That sure was a very informative fishing report Booger......... :lol: Glad to see you don't mind sharing vital information on your techniques for catching fish......... :lol: :lol: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Glad you and the rest that are surfing enjoyed my report. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

No issue sharing information with my friends, it's my surfing buddies that I have an issue with. :mrgreen:

So if you have the code, you have no problem with where, when and how I caught them. :mrgreen:

If "You" ever make it to Greenwood for a Few Days, I will take you and share all the information on any of the 5 lakes with-in 45 minutes of my house. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Just load a couple of Rods, some Baits and your sorry butt in the truck and make it down here and the room and the fishing trip is free. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 pm 

I might just take you up on that offer this Spring. I have been wantng to get back down there and fish again. Only time I got down there was for a Skeeter Owners Tx and came down with another guy and used his boat. Enjoyed fishing Clarks Hill that time and caught alot of fish. Just not the right ones but had a great time and got to meet alot of great folks. Even got to meet the Mayor of Iva while down there. He drove all the way down there to see me and I was very pleased to meet him. Great bunch of folks for sure....... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm 
Hartwell Moderator
Hartwell Moderator

Some surfers like myself don't fish much any more but still enjoy reading about you guys trips and seeing you are still catching them. Don't blame you for not reporting any more than you did. Great report!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Don't blame you J' ...... don't blame you one bit. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Hooked more on this post than we ever put in the boat. :mrgreen:

Just like fishing some you catch and some you don't. :mrgreen: I think it's time to cull. :mrgreen:

But as one old man said, you need to change those things you have tied on them rods, cause that want work today. JuJu you was correct. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

But it was impressive all them rods ready on the front of the boat, wasn't they? :mrgreen:

Hey but later in the day those type baits did come into play once we adapted to the conditions. :mrgreen:

Rain dance even worked and Mother Nature stopped long enough for us to break bread. :mrgreen:

Fellowship, Fishing and Freedom to chose when you start and when you finish. No rules, no interuptions on having to make it to weigh-in. :mrgreen:

I love it! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

LOL you see I habela Booger....fish is where you find them and they bite what they want...I was suprisded they hit the #@$&:>} so good....CYA