[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Dead Fish???
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dead Fish???
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject: Re: Dead Fish???
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

I agree with you Boog'. :angry:

If you catch it and it dies ..... you better be ready to clean it or at least give it to someone who wants it and will clean it.

I'm sure DNR would love to write all the tickets on Wanton Waste to all the anglers knowingly throwing 'floating fish' into the lake at the ramp. You know good-n-well they 'knew' those fish were going to die (or already dead).

Wished you had taken a few pictures ...... I'm sure I got a few buddies that I work with that would love to see them. :mrgreen:

I'm all for thinning out the spots .... and I'm sure the other wild critters cleaned up and feed good for a night .......... but wrong is wrong no matter how you slice it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

I didn't have the camera with me or I would have been taking pictures. These are the type things that give the clubs a bad name and have others wanting more laws. It looked like they had came in about 3pm for weigh-in. The trailers in the parking lot that were left had Georgia nad South Carolina plates. These type things are the reason we keep having laws added to the books. If only we could get the clubs and tournaments to police their events. If you have dead fish please contact one of your Churches or Organizations that feed the homeless. I am sure that we all have people that could take these fish.

When you ask where are the Large Mouth bass or why they are not like they once were in Russell? They are floating dead at the Boat Ramp. Yes all of these were not Spotted bass.

Oh well I for one HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

STOP DROP AND ROLL WANT HELP YOU WHEN THAT DAY COMES. You will be like that fish struggling to LIVE! :oops:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

I think SAC fished 72 Sat.

I seen some really good fishermen that "appear" to not know how or care-to take care of the catch....CYA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I like to look at the results from tournys around the state but Bill is way behind posting the results....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 am 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Yeah Bill Harvey is SLACK & FTF has re-posted last years Russell results.....I bet they got the $$$ counted...LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

they also have a pot tx every saturday out of 72. i'm sure it wasn't just the SAC tx putting fish back. i opted not to fish because of the lake wind adisories and the bait being in 80' of water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Wind advisory is for small boats....they ain't talking about Big Rangers & you "Geneticly Disposed" to fish vertical & you the Keeowee Man....LOL Nice to have a "choice" when you go fish'n ain't it. CYA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

good day to have the lake to yourself 8)