SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: fishing today
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:23 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

some kind of tx tomm on wylie...i think they are having about 150 boats, and they were almost all out today.....the ones i talked to were struggling, and only heard of one limit....but you know how those bass fishermen tend to be kinda iffy........anyway, i caught 2 on a pop r, and two on a spinnerbait....deepest one came out of 6 ft of water.....southfork was still very cloudy about 88 degrees...main lake much clearer and about 85-86...and a special shout out to the two idiots that tried to swamp me and my wife back in seven oaks cove....i was fishing a boat house, and he does a hole shot from 2 boat houses down....took off not more than 5 ft from the front of the guys dock....i truly hate idiots, and i do know the boat and the motor...it is a good thing i was trying to keep my boat off of the rip rap..... a 1911 is a WHOLE lot faster than any E-TEC i've ever seen.....if you get that mad cause you cant catch a fish, you need to find another line of work.....anyway, it was a beautiful day on the water...the tx is going out of ebenezar park

Post subject: Re: fishing today
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Almost went out today but glad I didn't. Looks like I'll be out there on Monday instead before I go back to work on Tuesday.

Thanks Spinnerbaiter59.

Rick