SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sherlock and Watson
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. They set up camp and after a good meal and a bottle of red, they lay down for the night and went to sleep.

Some hours later Holmes woke up, nudged his faithful friend and said, "Watson, I want you to look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson said, "I see millions and millions of stars." Sherlock said, "And what does that tell you?"

After a minute or so of pondering Watson said, "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Metereologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day today. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for about 30 seconds and said, "Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!"

---
How To Make Fishing Lures - Great Bonus Ebooks: https://bit.ly/2w5jCtB
---