[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Hog-woller trout from saturday
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:03 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

LOL - sounds like something you have with french wine.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:21 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

thats some BS, i was accused of having kept too many cause i have a picture of alot of fish, i wasnt in it and neither were the dudes with me. so its all allagations (sp) and thats why i said what i said. you guys just love to jump on that conservation band wagon before you even know the facts. i dont have to answer those type questions and dont like to. but to tell the truth there were 2 others with me. i hope the green backs do check me, hell i have never kept too many and dont ever have a need to keep extra. and i fish the area often enough to know that they check it alot. i dont need any more "mothers" lookin after me. thanks anyway, seems how all i ever did was post a pic of a mess of fish and get "tar and feathered". and the pic removed, come on now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Sorry minnow, didn't mean to be unfair to you, but when you answered Chris with a quip that left me right/wrong to point out Chris' point. You saw that PM came to your defense (course he ain't much of a character witness :o ). Glad to hear you were legal and always have been. I am not a conservationist by any means, but I am for playing by the rules no matter what the endeavor. I ain't and sure don't care to be anybody else's momma, but just like a lot of folks on here when I see something that don't look right I usually say something. Tight lines to you :smile:. Next time you see Highway Patrolman Jim Anderson (retired) in Pendleton tell him Steve Shirley said hello.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

How do you catch trout? On tv they do it with a fly rod & waders.. I mean can you do it with regular gear?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:16 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Cool if you had of said three in the first place nobody would be playing mother or trying to keep the knock away from the door. Go catch another butt load and tell the story and include your friends.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:07 am 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

darn missed the photo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ss please post it again when you get the chance. ...thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:44 am 

to clear up what i said the reason i saaid it was because state limit is 10 toga is 8 alot of people dont know this because you have to read the fine print in the book i wasnt tar'n ya just mearly inlighting you and the rest of the board what the limits are and and Mike we have a house in highlands next time i go to the river ill haller at ya all you need is a light weight spinner rod 6 lb line and a stringer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:42 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

my point was, that yall arent the park rangers and need to quit actin like them. you all come shooting, and no where was there a thanks for the "detailed" report, or good catch. just, how many, how many... maybe i would have answered straight up if yall had asked in a better way. some thanks i get for a detailed report so as for my posts from now on, just pics, no details or directions and no answers to questions of the nature.

notice there was no problem with the post for 6 monthes until the "sheriffs" come out guns a blazin.

thanks nutty buddy and everyone who didnt jump to conclusions.

PS: i caught em on a chatterbait in 40ft of water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:16 pm 

I got a star on my car!!! I got a star on my chest!!!! :lol: :lol: oh well i guess your a little pssed off sorry HAVE A NICE DAY!!! :grin: :grin:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

lmao, i want some of them chatterbaits minner.

just for the record as a character witness guys me and him let the wind blow us off a school of hogs last night just to get a 20lbs striper to swim off bc she fought so hard she wouldnt go at first. he aint someone that catches way over the limit and pitches them up in the woods...

all yall had to do was ask him if he was alone or not to begin with and noone woulda gotten pissed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:22 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

I guess I should say I am glad you wasn't doing something bad...

I will also say that I had a friend in my previous bass club that we called "gamewarden".. yup...

He had plenty of stories of watching and watching folks catching excessive limits of trout here in NC and then just waiting until they was done fishing before he said "STOP" ... I wish I could remember what them excess fish cost EACH...

You can figure the rest.. it was UGLY...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:38 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

oh yeah scdnr watches those trout creeks like a hawk. weve been checked a million times, but you just gotta mind your p's and q's and they dont give you no greif just check your licence and your cooler and let you go on about your day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:48 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

bad thing is u dont know the man is around till he wants you to. that joker will hide in the trees and just ease down there on you once youve started catching them. needless to say i think he gets off on seeing people crap their pants bc one min your alone next min theres about a 6'6'' ol fella breathin down your neck askin if you had any luck. last time he checked me i bout jumped in the creek it startled me so bad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:02 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I like the pattern SS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: March 28!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock: :???: :oops: :roll: