[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - 2 new sites
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 new sites
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Welcome to SClakes.com:
I would also like to invite you to take a stroll over to www.softbaitmaker.com and visit the world of Hometown Hand Poured Baits, pull up a chair and sit yourself down and stay awhile. Meet new folks and visit with old friends. Hope you enjoy your visit to both sites and ya'll come back soon. :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:28 pm 
See where you're the moderator, way to go

catfish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:24 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:14 pm 
How many bag's of soft wormie's did it take to get the moderator title? :lol:

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:42 pm 
He got Mike to do his new web site :lol: :lol: 8) :P :P Don't know where this is a reward or payback :wink: :twisted:

catfish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:35 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

hey softy,

i like the new look of your site but i cant find the list of colors that are available now...is that still on your site or can you send me a list?
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:09 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:53 pm 
Wateree Moderator
Wateree Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:14 pm 
Wateree Moderator
Wateree Moderator

Softy, are the flippin bugs on your site going to be similar to creature baits?

Post subject: Re: 2 new sites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:32 am 

Thanks for the compliment about my new site. I can thank Mike for his hard work on it. It is one of his projects, like he does not ahev enough to do already. :roll: It is still a long way from being completed but took time away from it to get this site up and operational. I will eventually have most of my baits on the site but when you make as many different baits as I offer it takes time.You ask about my Flippin bugs. It is a kind of creature bait similar the the Brush Hogs by Zoom but I am not really impressed with it so I have began working on designing a new style of it. Hope to have it ready by Spring. I am in the process of obating several new bait designs to add to arsenal I am already making. Just keep checking my web site because new baits are going to be put on it for next few months. Thanks for your interest in my baits TC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:52 am 
Wateree Moderator
Wateree Moderator

Softy, when you get the flippin bug design up, let me know. Ill get some from you right away!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:55 am 

Will do TC. Are you using Zoom Brush hogs now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:18 am 
Wateree Moderator
Wateree Moderator

Ayep. Brush and baby brush hogs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:42 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**