[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - XCrawl and Mini Craw Chunk
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:51 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Up until this year I had only caught a few fish on a pig and jig. I bought some Xcrawl and Mini craw chunks after visiting Grady's Great Outdoors. Don Artman the Fishing Department Manager had some of these on jigs in an aquarium. I thought they brought the jig to life. Since I received the trailers from softbaitmaker I have caught some big fish and now hooked on pig and jigs for hot summer time South Carolina lake fishing.

Doug thanks for the baits and I will be back for more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

welcome to the site!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:13 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

thanks for the nice words about my baits grant and welcome to the sclakes website. glad you decided to join all the great folks here. I think alot of folks in SC have been experiencing some good fishing with Softy Baits but many have been trying to keep it a secret because they don't want folks knowing what they are catching fish on........ :lol: :lol: :lol: There have been a few that stepped up and said they liked them here in the site but I have been getting so many new orders from old customers down there that tells me that are working....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do appreciate it alot when folks do speak up such as you did but I also understand the secret thingy also because I have my own secrets that seldom get shared either....... :lol: :lol: Thing is sharing information about what baits are working here does not help folks much down there........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Thanks for your post in my little part of this great big site. :lol:
Softy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:49 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:20 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:43 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

What was it???

What color is "Bama-Bug" is is it close to Alabama Craw?? THANKS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:26 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Jojo… You could have called me… I do work… :smile:
Softy called me from Tenn. today... Got me the first time…
Just so you will know…
The worm that I have on the J&M Spot Getter Jig head is…
The NEW Berkley 7” Power Shaky Worm…
It has an air pocket in the tail… That’s why it floats up…
The color of the worm in the tank is Watermelon Candy… But…
I have it in two sizes… 5&7” And in around 9 color combinations…
PS… Softy’s worms float up and don’t need an air pocket… :lol:
Hope to have Softy's in stock shortly…
Don…)<)))”>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:07 am 

JOJO, I want to apologize about telling you that was one of my baits on that shakey Head jig in the tank at Grady's. I knew GUNFISH did have some of my worms on them but he was wanting to display a new bait out by Berkley PowerBaits and I was unaware of that fact that he had changed them out. Fact is mine do float without the air pocket but will not knock the Power Baits because they have withstood the test of time and are still producing fish for anglers all over the world today. At least the originals are. Can't say about the new products yet because have not heard any feed back about them yet.
Thanks Softy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:21 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

No Problim Softy.....Nobody knows what Gunfish will do next! LOL

Still need to know what color Alabama Craw and 'bama Bug is....CYA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:42 pm 

Well JOJO, I can help you out with the Alabama Craw color. The color is a combination brown pumpkin tops and a beige bottoms laminated. I have been making that color for alot of folks around this area including myself. Most folks are getting Finesse worms and Trick worms in it and some have had me make them some of the X craws and Paca Chunks in it. Now the Bama Bug I am not sure about because I am not sure if that is a color or a bait design........... :???: :???: I am going to check Garys list of bait colors and see if he has that color listed. If he does I will come back and tell you what I found out about Bama Bug.
Thanks Softy