[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Colors!!!!!!!
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Colors!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:13 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Ok, Because of so many requests, all of the colors I work with are on my web site for yall to see. We also included a price list so you can look up the numbers of the baits and match it to the prices. After the first of the new year We will have more bait pictures up and will continue putting up new pictures of baits on the site as I add new baits to my arsenal of products. Remember I am a custom bait maker. I don't have baits made and waiting for someone to purchase them.I don't make baits until you order them. You always get fresh baits with fresh and crisp colors. I have been told by many anglers that I don't make a pretty bait but I darn well make an effective one. I consider that a great compliment because I want to make baits that produce fish, not baits that sit on shelves and look pretty. That is were custom pouring gives a definate advantage to anglers that order baits. If you want a Chartruese baits with pink, red, blue, green, and silver glitter in it you can get it here. Surely you have at one time or another had a color run through your mind while looking at a bait and said to yourself. I wish they had a bait with this color or that color. Well I might be able make it for you. Won't know till ya try :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Colors!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:16 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Hey Softy, can you make the baits in swirl colors like Black/Yellow, Pink/Yellow, Yellow/White or any combinations we might want? :shock:

Also do you make the baits with tails or legs dipped in different colors if some one wanted say a firetail, ect.. on thier baits? :shock:

Good Look'in baits and work good! :lol: :lol:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:36 pm 

Hi Boogerman,

Can't do the swirls as it requires two different colors going into molds at same time :sad: . Have tried several times but can't make it stay separated :sad: . Now on the different colors yep, I can do the two color laminating :smile: . I do those for alot of folks, such as Black w/ Blue tails, Black w/ red tails, Greenpumpkin w/ red tails etc etc. I don't recomend having anything made with Chartruese tails because there is not way to guarantee the chartruese will not bleed into the other colors. I have done it on several occassiosn and it didn't but can not say it won't. Don't tell to many folks but in some baits I can even do a 3 color pour such as flukes......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:45 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:53 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:24 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:31 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:34 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:02 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:03 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:38 am 

softy sent pics of the worms to you e-mail if need be I can put them in a envelpe and send them to ya steve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:44 pm 

Got the pictures ok and I sent you an email to let you know what I can do............. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:47 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Softy, if you ever get a chance you need to try one of those lizards with the inverted legs. The legs look like they are paddling in the water when you pull the lizard. I looked at Bass Pro Shops and they only have one lizard like that other than the Wave lizard and it is made by YUM.

Waves:
http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog. ... get=browse

YUMS:
http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog. ... get=browse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:23 pm 

Hi LDT,

I have only got about 15 packs of those Wave Lizards. I got them at a fishing show to see if I could blend colors like that and couldn't so now I have all those baits and don't use them......... :lol: :lol: :lol: Know anyone interested in a purchase of them I have a guy that is depleting them out of his inventory and he as a lot of them going cheap. Need to let me know quick though because I think he is planning on taking them to the Fishing show on the 5th and 6th of january and dumping them. I can get them before he goes if you let me know soon enough.............. :lol: :mrgreen: