SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Grubs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:11 pm 

Softy,

Any plans to make any Grubs? A 3" and 5" in both single and double tails would be nice. Being the smallmouth fisherman you are, I can't believe you don't already have them for sale. Or is that one of your secret baits that nobody but you gets????

Woody

Post subject: Re: Grubs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:43 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Do you know your the first person that has ever ask about Grubs......... :smile: I have not been making any but I do have 1 mold for 3 inch grubs but found out no one wants grbs with a flat side........... :smile: I can get molds for about 40 different grub designs from a single tail to the double tail but I have to be able to justify the cost factor of the molds before I can invest and see a return on the molds...... :lol: If you would like to order about 1000 grubs I can look at getting some.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just Kidding woody............. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:54 pm 

Yeah, unless it was a 2 piece round grub it probably wouldn't sell very well. I love to fish a Grub, I like to use the Zoom Fat Albert grubs ( among others) as a spinnerbait and jig trailers or by themselves Texas rigged or on a jig head.

Woody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:07 pm 

I do swim grubs on jig heads for small jaws quite a bit but I don't use Zoom. I have another injector guy I get mine from and if you would be intrested in some of his let me know and I will see what I can do about getting you some........ :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 pm 

I would definately be interested, I don't think there is a better all round soft plastic than a grub. It is so versital and you can fish it so many ways. When I lived in upstate New York (Rome) I fished a leadhead grub almost exclusively when it came to softplastic.

Woody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:22 pm 

send me the colors your interested on on email and let me see what I can do, tell me the styles you like and the sizes and I will check on them for you......... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:22 pm 

Softy,

You have email!

Woody