SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:46 am 

hello there,
i drive 2 hours from North Carolina to fish Upstate lakes and I use a alias for a guy with the same last name as me who has a bad name from tournament fishing (cause he was caught cheating) so he can fish. sometimes i weigh in 9 pounds to make it look real but sometimes i weigh in 14-17 pounds with a few stringy largemouths and win the tournament. im not allowed to fish lakes norman and wylie anymore so until im caught down here you boys better bend over

(The above is a clue only)

"The pontoons have eyes"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 am 

YOU SIR NEED TO GET GOD IN LIFE WHEN IN FACT YOUR A LYING YANKEE THAT HAS A FLAG ON YOUR BOAT YOUR NO MORE AMERICAN THE NORTH KOREN PRESIDENT HOPE EVERYONE SEES THROUGH YOUR B.S YOUR NOT FROM N.C IN FACT YOUR NOT EVEN WHO YOU SAY IN LAST POST SO WE KNOW YOUR A LIER WITHOUT A BIG TOE, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THIS HOLE POST IS ABOUT YOU AND COWARDLY WAYS ALL ANYONE HAS TO IS GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR PAST ALL NEGATIVE AND ALL TALKING B.S ABOUT SOMEBODY WE KNOW YOU DREW JAMIE RAMPY AS PARTNER IN A DRAW TOURNAMENT THE NET MAN HAS BEAT YOU SO MANY TIMES IT AIN'T FUNNY I'LL PUT HIM UP AGAINST ANY OF YOU CRY BABIES 1 ON 1 SO SLIDE BACK UNDER YOUR POONTOON YOU SERPENT OF EVIL.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:06 am 

THAT LAST POST IS FOR THE DOCKMASTER YANKEE SCUM.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 pm 

Good read

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 pm 

Well I don't know who talking about but whoever the dok master is that is who started all this mess all you have to do is go back and look at his post all negative talk about everyone that wins and all I have done is take up for you joe Iike I said I will put you up against all the mouths out there these people don't realize how much time you have put in on the water and thats what it takes, as far as the identity of the dock master probably never know, but I do know that all the b.s started with him saying something fishy was going at keowee supposedly, in my opinion I think it's derek sorry but that's what I think Im sure there is a way the director of this Web site can find out and wish he or she would, if it's not then I apologize, in fact I don't think they should allow any type of bullying at all on here it should be used extensively for tournament location and rules and information about the tournament not who has been winning or kicking people's butts on the lake. All I ask is just go back and look at the post from the dock master, if you can't see by the b.s he started your blind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 pm 

I will say its not me i guarantee that

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dockmaster =Tyler Thompson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 pm 

By the way ME AND MY SON PUT THAT FLAG ON MY BOAT FOR GOOD REASONS AND ITS THERE TO STAY if you got a problem with it then you got a problem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Talks to you like a friend then talks about you when you walk away. Get a real flag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:53 pm 

lol I believe everyone knows I'm not dock master. I ain't about the drama, I just want to fish.