SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:27 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:31 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Ummm, could I ass a ques chone?????? Jest curious if'n dockmaster won did turney?????? LOL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:17 pm 

Umm if your referring to derek melanie lehtonen I guess we will have to ask the tournament director.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Dan morrow won

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 pm 

Congratulations to Dan Morrow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 pm 

All i can say is wow Rawhide who ever you may be not sure but sounds like you have some issues of your own that you need to deal with. If you like to start all this crap on a benifit tournament page you do not have much sympathy for the people that are the ones in need of you have a problem with me yes this is Derek lehtonen come talk with me there is no need for this

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am 

Whatever derek we all know who you are pretty slick having 2 screen names where nobody will pick up on your b.s and by the way your the one that started this and I promise you this you don't want me talking to you, so go slide back under your pontoon. You talk about sad starting something on here and your the one that is always mouthing about everyone behind their back after they have kicked your tail on the lake, your the one asking for trouble best thing for you to do is let it go and start being nice to your fellow fishermen mind your on business if you get beat load your boat up and go back to woodruff and keep your mouth shout about who beat you that day.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 am 

I am sorry i wouldnt stoop to that level to have more than one screen name i dont need to prove anything and i dont care if people take my money in tournaments its all part of it you win some u lose some i am never fishing against people its always the fish i am not a sore loser its about having fun and not making enemies and no i have never fished a day in my life with Jamye I would love to tho it would teach me alot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 am 

So your saying you have never run your mouth about anyone after a tournament, if you say no we all know your a liar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:56 am 

This is the same derek that fishes at lake bowen and got mad cause he could not fish a lighted dock and almost got his ass whipped in the parking lot because he run that mouth off as far as enemies I would say your on your to have more than you want, also did you not get injured on the job what got injured must have got a big settlement to buy that new boat and truck.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:44 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

yankee derrick is a good angler and person. He took time out of his day to give my 11 year old an autographed strike king deep diving crankbait and a good deal on a can of night crawlers when he was working at walmart. Sounds to me like rawhide is a little jealous of little derrick and his american flag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:35 pm 

By the way I am a Dam Yankee LOL not just a Yankee anymore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Yankee has won more than enough money to make the payments on his new toys for the next 10yrs so yall jealous mother fuckers go ahead and start some shit with Derek I've got his back!!! If u can't handle watching him and Joe walk off with your money on Saturday at 3 then stay at home and find some body on facebook to talk shit about cause everybody that actually knows these guys are tired of the Bullshit or at least I am PUSSY!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:11 am 

I would whip all yalls azzes you just pick the lake and time and i will come lay the smack down. some fear me others hate me, some are just chicken sh!t. 1,000 a boat you pick the lake

bowen cooley robinson saluda blalock bring it b!tches. i got my old purples rigged and ready