SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:04 pm 

FYI,

Anyone thinking of holding tournaments out of Gap Hill may want to rethink it. I had a little tourney there this past Saturday from 5am - noon (had 10 boats), well I parked there in front of the store where Murphy, myself, and alot others have before, only to come back in and find that my trailer had been removed from my truck and moved to another location. There were no "no parking" signs there or anything.

Also, ourselves and others were asked to not return the fish back to the lake there. Not sure where we were to release them while trying to uphold the "catch and release" philsophy. I'm not sure if the new regime wants fisherman using their facilities, so therefore I will not.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:54 pm 

Wow...I left a few minutes before yall came in as I didn't have enough to win I felt. Was kind of glad I did because it was a total cluster F trying to back my trailer in. One woman called me a rude ass because I asked them to not block the entire ramp. Then had a few people say some things about me letting fish lose their at the ramp. Was gonna stick around and weigh my big fish but chose not to before I lost my cool. Hope you have more Scott just pick Keowee Town or somewhere else.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:11 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Yea just give the ramp free to some one else they’ve went up anyways they’ve managed to ruin a good ramp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:19 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Someone let them know if they remove my trailer ill whoop a man ass for it and release him off the dock. Cant wait till winter time ill be floating them fish up there

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am 

Phuck Em! They don't even sell any tackle. Only thing good about that place is cold beer by the lake and the taco truck. Bunch of yanks