SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:34 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

9/29/18
Lake Hartwell Green Pond
$50 entry fee 80% pay back
Optional $20 big fish pot

I know a family that is needing some help in the last three years this family they've had a stillborn baby then they had another little baby and it was born with breathing problems and they had to have surgery on her lungs the baby is doing good now she is a year old but they're having to constantly travel back and forth to Greenville for doctor's visits and the doctor's visits are adding up also the price of gas in the cars are and going back and forth from Greenville to Hodges and one of their cars they had just got it paid off and it threw a rod and now it needs a new motor and they can't afford to get a motor to put in it so they're down a vehicle they also have two other kids the husband lost his job yesterday and the wife found out that the company she works for is shutting down and she's going to be out of a job by September 13th this is a good Christian family who life just keeps throwing curve ball after curveball after curveball I would really like to help this family they are struggling and need our help anything anybody could do to help would greatly be appreciated I'm going to plan a tournament to help them probably sometime around end of September maybe 1st of October. So just hope everyone can come out please donate whatever just to help this cause

Acts 20:35 says It's better to give than to receive.

Thanks and if you would like to help you can contact me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:18 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

We will be selling hot dog plates at weigh in to help raise money for this family. Plates will be $5 for hot dog, chips, and drink.