[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Public service announcement beware of CBC tournament trail
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:55 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Brett Collins has been stealing money from these tournaments the info can be found on Carolina elite fishing page or through Michael fox or Anthony lutz on Facebook [img][img][/img][/img]

Attachments:
12901FFF-3CA7-432B-9F17-406D2BB417C3.png
12901FFF-3CA7-432B-9F17-406D2BB417C3.png [ 780.16 KiB | Viewed 6512 times ]
35AF74EF-171A-4783-9966-8F078A7E2DB3.png
35AF74EF-171A-4783-9966-8F078A7E2DB3.png [ 718.72 KiB | Viewed 6512 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 am 

I got no dogg in the fight Bc I’ve never fished one of those tourneys nor do I know Brett Personally,but I saw all that crap on FB and also a few posts on it on another site / page as well and once all the smoke cleared I’m pretty sure it was mostly sour grapes from a couple of guys that got busted for cheating one way
Or another and got banned from the tourneys and now they are all butt hurt and trying to start shit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:56 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sumbodi dun got dar feelys Hirt? U puzis need 2 go on n leav dem reel fishmen alone. We don Lyk U cheetas.

[

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:19 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sumbodi dun got dar feelys Hirt? U puzis need 2 go on n leav dem reel fishmen alone. We don Lyk U cheetas.

[

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:19 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

But you do like crooked tournament directors correct?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:18 am 

Damn what did they steal?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Brett likes to get the Clemson fans riled up and with their performance on Defense this weekend vs. SC, im sure it has many very triggered that an unranked team missing 13 defensive players embarrassed Brent Venebales.. the Power Ranger fans might would say anything after watching SC put up more yards than they have all year, Bentley burning them for 510 yards through the air or them getting tired of looking at Deebo's tail lights. I always thought the CBCs were the toughest and best Trail id ever fished besides the Boating Atlanta skeeter tournaments.. happy monday yall https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... cWP2m-y8Dw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:11 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

2 guys from the lake norman area came to Wateree last year and fished one of the lake wateree opens we do...we hold back money for an open final...they didn't like it..simple as that.

We had the Open Final this past Sat at Wateree...we had almost $5500 held back...plus we list the money at the bottom of the results...being doing it since 1997...if they can't add I can't help it. So there's proof no money is missing....

This is the results from the Open Final..the one we payback all the money we hold back..

https://www.cattteamtrail.com/news/tour ... -29445-00/

Look at any CATT results..this is what you see at the bottom.

Total Entrys $2,720.00
BONUS $ $945.00
Total Paid At Ramp $3,080.00
SML 2018 Fall Final Fund $535.00
2019 CATT Championship Fund $50.00
2018 SML Fall Final Fund Total $1,010.00
2019 CATT Championship Fund Total $2,215.00

I had a PM Saturday from a guy who fishes Hartwell from NC laughing about this since I don't let him fish....probably him who posted this. Who else here would know the guy from NC who posted this?
I have nothing to hide.....it's all on the website. Add it up....add up all the CBC tournaments....and CATT

Here's a CBC example...

CBC Wylie...
204 boats paid $200 = $40,800
Added in $10,000 Skeeter Bonus $
Another $1000 BF --total is $51,8000

Here's the results---
http://carolinasbasschallenge.com/tourn ... 64/results

Guys these people have threatened me and my wife....told multiple lies....took a picture of me and my granddaughter off my FB page and photo shopped it
They don't come around me...they hide behind a computer and spew trash..like this guy on this site....

All I ask is add up the money before you make judgement

Oh I do know who made this post...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:12 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I want to stress the money is listed at each and every CATT event I've done..since 1997..

I've yet to see proof that I'm stealing money....all I see is bullys I won't back down from

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:16 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**