SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 pm 

Hey yall!! Just a reminder. February 23rd will be the first tournament of the year for SQD. Let me know if your fishing by 3:30 pm Feb 22nd. I will draw the lake at 4 pm on the 22nd. Full schedule thru spring posted on Saturday Quick Draw Tournaments fb page. Come out and join us. All opens, $50, $40 goes to entry and $10 to big fish. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Jonathan
864-607-3648

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am 

Hey yall, let me know if your going to be able to fish by Friday the 22nd at 3:30pm if you haven't already. I will be on Facebook live on 4pm for the drawing so tune in if you have a chance. Anyone is welcome to come meet me for the drawing that day. This is for the tournament on Saturday morning of Feburary 23rd. Lakes for this drawing are Hartwell, Russell, Clarkshill, Greenwood Murray, Monticello. I will post location on here after the drawing for the guys who dont do Facebook. Looking forward to a great year. Yall be safe out there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm 

11lbs and an ounce won our Tournament on Russell. We had 7 boats show up and bare the weather. Rough day but always fun. Better than being at work for sure. Yall be safe out there.