SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:43 pm
Sponsors
       

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:36 pm 
Offline
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:22 pm
Posts: 850
Location: Liberty
Cowboy's is on Lake Jocassee next Saturday (6/13/20) at Devil's Fork boat ramps. We always have a good turnout for this tournament and I expect around 40 boats or more. Be sure you get there early enough to be in the water and ready to blast of by safe light. (approx 5:45 am or earlier) I'll begin taking registration as the ramp around 4:30 am.

AND... I do want to remind you guys that this is a CLOSED tournament and membership is required. The dues are only $25 per person and the entry is also $25. (per boat) Contact me prior to the event and I'll send you a membership form along with a copy of the Rules.

Tournament information....

Lake Jocassee - Devil's Fork
Saturday, June 13th
Safe light till 3:00 pm (please be in the water before safelight)
5 fish limits - 14 inch minimum on largemouth
No live bait - No trolling
All state and local laws apply

The club pays out 3 places and big fish during each event (1st, 2nd, 3rd & Big fish) regardless of the number of boats. I pay out 100% of the Big Fish entry and 80% of the entry fees. The remaining 20% and all membership dues are saved to be paid out in the Championship at the end of the year.

There are two side bets that some of the guys get into. One is a SIX POUND pot that cost $10 per boat / per tournament and it keeps building until someone catches a bass that is 6 lbs or better during one of our closed tournaments. This pot was not busted in the last two tournaments so it will cost you $30 to get in if you're interested.
We also have a $20 SIDE bet for the guys that are interested in investing a little more each event. This pays out 100% at each tournament and pays only to the participating team with the most weight.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about the tournament or would like a schedule and club rules.

Randy "Cowboy" Woodall
rwoodall5@gmail.com
864-634-0924 cell

_________________
Keep only what you will eat and release the rest.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:


All content is copyright © SCLakes.com and its original authors. Forum powered by phpBB.