[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Sign-up Sheet for Lake Succession
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

towens and partner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

i got my schooling hat on for this tx.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:36 am 

Michael has the flu! He will not be able to make it this weekend! Hopefully he will be better soon, he has been down all week with it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:47 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Hey boog, if it aint too much bother, could ya update the list? all these people gettin "sick" and backin out at the last minute - i cant keep up with who is and aint SKEERED :lol:

and you left out Robo and his honey! :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:35 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

SSMinnow, is Robo & wife coming?

Robo posted in one place that he was not going to make it.

Okay is Bean Counter still fishing since Mikey has the Flu?

We gonna fish and I'm trying to update the list with coming and not coming.

Has anybody picked up Cooter yet?

Jiminportbass did you fill the back seat yet?

The winning weight and 2nd place weight last week end was caught on a ***)(*&&(^(*&%%^*%^%%%^%%*%^ ((^^^(^^^ on the **^(^%&&^(*^*%^&% of the lake in 89987087087987677777777778555656565764 feet of water.

Boogerman & Terminator were the second place team. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Good Luck and will tell you the type *&&*^&*%%$$&*&**%%^&^^% before blast off Saturday.

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:54 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

nope i missed where Robo and his wifey backed out - my bad - oh well put 'em under the SKEERED category with Mikey :lol:

congrats on the second place finish - i been workin the hell out of them (&(*&(*&(*&(*)^&(*&(* but i guess i didnt get bit cause i wasnt deep enough :hmm:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:27 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Boogerman, Back seat still open. Cooter emailed me and said he wasn't going to be able to make it.
I got a new ding-a-ling so I'll be on them in Miller's pond.

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:34 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I sent booger a pm and told him about Robo and wife backing out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:39 pm 
Hartwell Moderator
Hartwell Moderator

Hope Michael gets better soon that stuff is ruff had it all last week

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:50 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Boogerman Millers Pond dried up last week I'll be there. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:59 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

O'Tay BuckWheat, Ill change you back to the Jones Family. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

The rest of the crowd we can call them the Lee Brothers.

UG'Lee
Home'Lee
Sick'Lee
Spike'Lee

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:19 pm 
Technical Moderator
Technical Moderator

I ain't gonna make Boog but stop by somewhere and get a bag of kitty litter for the ramp gonna be cold in the AM and if it gets Iced up you got some traction. I've got BAIT on H well out of Broyles and I'm getting 2 bags, Don't wanna loose any rigs. :thumbs_up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

guys I hate to miss the tour. This stuff is rough. I'll deffinatly be getting a flu shot next year..lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:54 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Fred good luck on Hartwell and thanks for the tip. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mikey you sure you growed up enough for a FLU shot. :hmm:

Stacie duct tape his A$$ in bed until he gets better so you can get some rest and work done. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Hope you all get to feeling better cause looking at next weeks forecast, they gonna be some fish catching going on. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Mid 60's during the day and low 40's at night, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:37 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:shock: dern look at that SKEERED list grow - almost as many as we got comin:roll:

Ranger 390 - you aint sick no more :?: ...add 'em to the SKEERED list! :lol: :lol: jk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next