SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Last night wife decided she didn't want to go back to HotLanta today so 1st thing I had in mind was getting the lines wet. Got on lake about 8AM & pretty calm morning. Forgot to plug up boat didn't even notice until water started coming in. Luckly for my new nuclear power bilge, hehehe. Plugged it up & was on my way. Not sure what water temps were but was more stained then previous day. Skys were blue so went straight to some rip raps. Tossed JB & lost 1 about 3+ #, came unbutton @ the boat. That's JB for U sometimes. Couple more casts 845AM picked up 4+ # on the scale was able 2 put that 1 in the boat. Couple more cast nada. Buddy arrived, picked him up & headed straight to my favorite point. Didn't mark any fish but tried anyways. Picked up another 5+ # on CB about 910AM. After that went quiet rest of the day until buddy picked up another 1+ # on CB @ another point about 2PM. Pretty much fished laydowns, points, brushes, docks, afterwards still nada so called it a day round 330PM. Very purty day to fish hope it's this nice the 28th.