SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm 

Despite all the boat traffic and sun (typical saturday on bowen) our first night tournament of the year turned out to be great. As usual someone manages to find fish and some nice sized fish on top of that. Several teams posted very good weights. I think visitors take a look at bowen and see only the wild pleasure boaters and probably get fearful of trying to fish, however most dont realize the quality of fish it holds.[/u] Would love to see over 20 boats at the next event so lets spread the word as much as possible please. Thanks to everyone that fished and hope all had a great time. Hope to see you at our next tournament on 8/22/2009 from 3pm-11pm. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me via email at psherb1020@live.com or by phone at 864.303.9686.

Tournament Results:

1st Place - David Stewart / Jerry Stewart - 21.20lbs
2nd Place - Steve Prosser / Tim Prosser - 17.30lbs
3rd Place - Kevin Crane / Cory Belue - 14.85lbs & BF @ 6.70lbs

*If you would like the full days results email me for a copy. I will also only be posting the top 5 in the points race as well but to get a copy of the entire points email me as well.*

Points Results after Tourney #3:

1st - David Stewart / Kip Josey - 160 pts
2nd - Cory Belue / Kevin Crane - 142 pts
3rd - Steve Prosser / Tim Prosser - 140 pts
4th - Brian Scruggs / Steve Fisher - 138 pts
5th - Pete Sherbert / Billy Taber - 137 pts

*Remember the overall points champions get to fish championship/classic free*

Thanks again for all your support and lets see if we can break the 20 team mark for the next tournament. I need all the help i can get with passing the word along. Hope you guys all enjoyed the tournament and look forward to seeing you at the next tournament in august. Take care and as always good fishing to you all!

Pete Sherbert
psherb1020@live.com