SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 pm 

Hope everyone is doing great and beginning to thaw out form this miserably cold winter. There has been a scheduling conflict and will effect this tournament for this weekend. I have a prior commitment and will be unable to run the tournament. I am looking for someone now who can handle running this scheduled tournament for this saturday. I have contacted several people within the club without success, saying that they werent planning on fishing this saturday. If there is anyone in the club who plans to fish this saturday, and wouldnt mind running the tournament(weighing in all fish, taking results down on document) please contact me as soon as possible at 864-398-1533. Otherwise we will have to reschedule this tournament. If anyone is interested please contact me as soon as possible. As of right now we do not have anyone to do so. I will keep all of you posted and sorry for the inconvenience regarding the scheduling conflict. Good fishing to you all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am 

**UPDATE**

The Bowen Bassmaster tx scheduled for 2/19/2011 from Safe Light til 3pm will remain as scheduled. Thanks to Matt Arms and Kyle Kelly, will run and officiate this saturdays tournament. I have a scheduling conflict and will be unable to fish or run the event. If there is any questions feel free to contact me at 864.398.1533 or Matt Arms at 864.590.7045 or Kyle Kelly at 864.327.7214. I appreciate all the help and hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable saturday which looks ot be filled with beautiful conditions. Good fishing and good luck to you all participating saturday!

Pete Sherbert