SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:45 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am 

www.profoundoutdoors.com/proschoice
Good afternoon Profound Outdoors Team!! I hope everyone is starting to get out as the weather is getting better in a lot of places. We want to congratulate Aaron Martens and Edwin Evers on their top ten finish at Table Rock at the last event. Also if you have not tried the Azuma Crank Z 4-8, look out. I caught all my fish on it last week in the gold phantom color. The way the bill tapers wide at the beginning actually allows this lure to hit closer to 9-10 foot on a long cast. The Klone soft plastics will be out soon we have the prototypes and Kelly Jordon and Mark Pack did an awesome job on our first three products. Be sure to check out our new summer t-shirts, and hats. The Deep diving crankbait designed by myself and Randy Haynes has been approved and is in production. Their are also several new products coming this month like the Edwin Evers head turner, and the Gerald Sensabaugh 2 deep jig. We are also excited to see the Matt Reed shallow crank and Brain Snowden Wart Hog crankbait. The tungsten weights in sizes 1/4 to 2 oz. and drop shop weights from 1/8 oz to 1/2 oz in skinny and round, and 1 oz punch skirts. The Craig Powers crankbaits are in and selling really well.

Thanks for all the pics you guys are sending in to our facebook and twitter pages. And remember, we coming!!!!!!!!
Send in videos also!!!!

Thanks, and tight lines,

Tim Horton

PS remember conference call tuesday night, 8pm eastern time.
Call number 712-775-7300 access code is 430622#
View our products at www.profoundoutdoors.com/proschoice