[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Does anyone know?
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:41 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Does anyone know?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:40 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

If a running back,defensive back, and a linebacker from CHICKEN SCHOOL are riding in the back of a car ,then who is driving? THE POLICE!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I know a Clemson Home Coming Queen who was so ugly when she looked under her bed one dark night....

The Boogerman said " Damn, I QUIT!"

Big E--maybe we need to play the football game in Omaha...we're 2-0 out there. :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

only a clemson fan cant spell U.S.C. <see above post>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:57 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

What's the difference between Clemson fan and a brand new puppy?
A: Eventually the puppy will quit whining.

Q: What does sperm and a Clemson player graduating have in common?
A: They both have about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of succeeding!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:02 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

jorgy, I think you were more than correct when you said this is going to get UGLY......in Fact it may have been and understatement.......... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I guess there are just a few College Football fans here huh :?: :?: :?: :?: or is it just state rivalries.......... :?: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:20 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Q: Did you hear about the Clemson athlete that won a Gold Medal at the Olympic game?
A: He was so proud of it that he had it bronzed!

Q: Why don't they teach sex ed and driver ed at Clemson in the same day?
A: They don't want the mule to get too tired!

Q. Why was the Clemson football team late for last year's game?
A. Because everytime they passed a sign for 'Clean Restrooms,' they did.

Q: How do you castrate an Clemson football player?
A: You hit his sister in the jaw!

Q: What do you call a line of John Deere tractors going down the road?
A: The Clemson Homecoming Parade.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:28 pm 

What is a Carolina moanback?

A Carolina Grad standing on the shipping dock going
"moan back, moan back"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:36 pm 

Does anyone know how to keep a gamecock from masturbating........

Paint his **** orange and he won't ever beat it again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:02 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Q: What is the definition of a Clemson virgin?
A: An ugly twelve year old who can outrun her brothers.

Q: What's the difference between trash and Clemson trash?
A: Absolutely nothing. They both drive around in dump trucks, smell like crap, and get more and more rotten each day.

Q: What's the difference between a Clemson girl and a bedspread?
A: The bedspread doesn't get turned down as often.

Q: What does a Clemson girl say after sex?
A: Get off me Daddy, yer crushin' ma cigarettes.

Q: Why do Clemson women like to be on top?
A: So they don't swallow their tobacco.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:25 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

One of these College grads, not gonna call any names but his blood runs orange. :roll: Was having problems with Ole Willie it kept turning orange on him? :roll: :shock: :oops: So went to see the Doc! :cool: The Doc took a look and said yep Willie be ORANGE? :shock: Doc say man take this medication and come back in two weeks. :wink: Well two weeks passed and Ole Willie was still ORANGE as ever. :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: Doc say man this one has got me beat! Did you take all the medication? :lol: Yep! Man I'm puzzled cause tjat stuff should of cleared that up. :shock: What do you do during the day? :roll: Well Doc they have this cool show on HBO with all these girls and I watch and eat my Cheeto's. :shock: :shock: :oops: :roll: :shock: :roll:

One of the ORANGE MEN!

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:32 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Thats funny clemsonguy....if ours is painted orange and yours isn't then.....yea yea I get it now...

and I thought you Clemson guys were always smiling because you had a good football team :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:26 am 

Well, when all said and done I'm a green and purple guy myself. :roll: :roll: I have been a Dame fan all my life............. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:56 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Hey Softy--------does that mean, if you paint yours, green and purple --------- you can't beat it :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GO TIGERS :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:01 am 

Hey Monk, part of your :?: is correct but you have to figure out which part......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:31 am 
Jr Member
Jr Member

How many gamecocks does it take to screw in a lightbulb :?: 80,000 :o 1 to screw it in and 79,999 to sit around and talk about how this might be the year you finally beat CLEMSON! :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next