[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Does anyone know?
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:41 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:54 am 

Y'all talkin bout Clemson suckin' in the college world series, but they weren't even supposed to be there, What happened to the Cocks??? They the ones supposedly good at baseball. Y'all just mad that USC is gonna loose....again. And I do believe the Vols lost to Clemson a few years back too.

Just makin' it a little deeper. Like I say undefeated in football since 1911...go AU.

Post subject: Re: Does anyone know?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

since you want to talk baseball instead of football,and i can understand why, here is a question for ya. if we suck so bad in baseball why were we the ones playing in Omaha and yall were sitting at home watching us? CLEMSON TIGERS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:10 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

:shock: WOW :!: :!: If only we could get this many responces, when we ask where the fish are biting and what they hittin' :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :razz: :razz: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:56 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

That will never happen Monk. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:17 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Hey Dink that is not true........... :roll: :roll: Monk you can ask me anything you want to about Old Hickory lake or Percy Priest Lake and I will tell you what ever you want or need to know about either one of them........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I keep no scerets about these lakes............... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:24 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Oh No! Break out the bottle and tell us about the top spots Doc Softy. :lol:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Here is a score for ya. EMERALD VICKINGS 18 :grin: GREENWOOD EAGLES 14 :cry: Only the second time the junoir varsity has ever beaten GREENWOOD. :lol: :lol: Tommorow nights game should be a good one. The EMERALD varsity has never beat GREENWOOD. :oops: :o :shock: :roll: :razz:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:05 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Just Wait Till Next Year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G-Wood Rules! :cool:

I don't think I'm gonna put no Damn Big purple "E" tag on my Truck! :evil:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:22 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

11/19/2005 Sat South Carolina Columbia, SC 13-9
11/20/2004 Sat South Carolina Clemson, SC 29-7
11/22/2003 Sat South Carolina Columbia, S.C. 63-17
11/23/2002 Sat South Carolina Clemson, SC 27-20

I don't like to get into this kind of stuff but I can't resist. We have figured out something the last few years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:34 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

What is really surprising is this thread has gone three pages and a Carolina fan hasn't mentioned Wake Forest yet. I other words, Wake Forest can do something they can't.

Second thought, how many people in here were alive the last time Carolina beat Clemson twice in a row in football? I was alive, but I hadn't started the first grade yet, and I am 40 years old.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:51 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

When Carolina fans start discussing football with Clemson fans here are the top 10 things that they steer the conversation towards.

10. You aren't any good, Wake Forest and Duke beat you.

9. Our business school is ranked higher than your business school.

8. Our recruiting beat your recruiting.

7. Rod Gardner did push off.

6. Brad Scott is the reason Carolina football is why it is in bad shape now (they seem to forget, it was the same way for 100 years before Brad even got there).

5. The State newspaper and all the other media is biased against us.

4. Our baseball team eliminated your baseball team in Omaha.

3. Our fans are more loyal, we sat through 1-21.

2. Our coaches have won National Championships. (What they forget to tell you is that it was at other Universities and you would have to go back to 1945 to find the last head coach to become a head coach at another University after they left Carolina).

1. Wait til next year. (Which is exactly what their father, grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather said)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:51 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

It's that way with all fans at their favorite school, you got to wait until next year or you might get an ASS whipping twice in the same year or week. :shock: :oops:

Just how you want it? :oops: :mrgreen:

Anybody want some cheese with that whine? :shock:

I'll bring some cheese with our big sack to the weigh-in Saturday, cause I'm sure they will be some whining up there too. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's get'in deep and we still got a few weeks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:35 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

The top 10 list was hilarious.... :lol: and I'm a Gamecock fan...

the last one kills me :smile: ...I figure my great-great Grandfather was British....I think USC football is a little over 100 years old so thats not possible...unless he was playing football on the May Flower or somewhere in Great Britian..heh heh heh!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:41 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Brett, math is not a strong point of theirs,,,,,,,unless they countin' flowers. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:39 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next