[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - What happened to
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What happened to
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:19 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:53 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Post subject: Re: What happened to
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:46 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Got the same message Minnow. When I clicked on the forgot password link it doesn't come up with anything to send you a password. Seems kinda wierd for a hacker, but don't think anybody else would have any reason for putting it there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:24 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Looks and feels like a phishing site when you click on Forgot your password? Funny and weird URL.

http://r3843.res.ourinternet.us:8080/ps ... login.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:50 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

:idea: If you guys do get back in scbass and get ready to leave don't sign out until you have store it in favorites or bookmarked it and then don't sign out , just close out and next time you want to go there just open your bookmark or click favorites and click on scbass and it will put in right in the site without having to sign in. I went there right after I read minnows post and I went right in from favorites. Makes it easier for lazy guys like me.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:16 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

I've tried several times today to get in with no luck. If you can get in Softy why not send Jason a note so he can fix it. I would but I can't get in and he probably don't know it's goofed up. RM

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:41 pm 

Hey RM,
I just went in and made a post to the effect that several of the guys were having problems signing into the site and ask Jason to see if he was having any problems and hoped he would have it fixed soon if he did have a problem. I don't know how to send him a PM in that site or I would have done that too.
softy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:30 am 

Mike did have a Link to scbass up here a few minutes ago but I guess he decided to remove it cause it's not here now :?: :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:40 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

This is what I got earlier when trying to visit the site.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:45 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

yep same here, they seem to be strugglin over there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:05 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

It's funny how the wheel eventually comes full circle everytime, some times longer periods, some shorter ................................. sounds like the same BS that caused most of us to leave that site months ago.