[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Fly our flag on 9/11
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fly our flag on 9/11
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:04 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

>>>THE PROGRAM IS THIS:
>>>
>>>On Monday, September 11th, 2006, an American flag should be displayed
>>>outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States.
>>>
>>>Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on
>>>this fifth anniversary of our country's worst tragedy. We do this in
>>>honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and
>>>loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are
>>>fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.
>>>
>>>In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in
>>>American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood
>>>shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but
>>>disappeared.
>>>
>>>Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take
>>>another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our A merican flag is the
>>>fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all
>>>kinds

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:35 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

I fly my American made American flag everyday at my business.

Captain Fatback

Post subject: Re: Fly our flag on 9/11
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:56 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Sadly, this is true. For a while there were flags everywhere. Now it seems to have slowed down.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:59 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

I have a flag on my truck, my boat, my front porch, my patio, and even wear shirts with it made on them. Don't know many more places to show my American Pride but I do show my colors proudly and always will until the day I die. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. Oh yea, I didn't need 9/11 to do it either. I have always had an American Flag flying in front of my home and in my Heart........... :smile: :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:41 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I fly Old Glory every day on the front of my house…
Been flying it on the front of my house for over 20 years…
I have retired many US flags over the years…
Put the old ones in special storage…
As long as I’m living… I will fly the US Flag with honor!!!
Don’t need a special day or holiday…
Every day is special when you live in the Greatest Country on earth…
When they put me in the ground…
They better place one on my head stone…

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:57 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:49 am 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:22 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

AMEN SOFTIE.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:03 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Amen Doc Softy, you write all you want! :wink: We rag you sometimes about the post, but they are great and have a lot of truth about what is going on around each and every one of us. :cool:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:34 am 

Thanks Booger,
I have been trying to keep my posts shorter but sometimes things just need to be said and believe me I will say them...... :lol: :lol: :lol: The Flag deserves more attention so it required more post........... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:51 am 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

I put her up at 11pm last night.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:10 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I'll be flying mine for sure........Noticed on a calendar the other day that Sept 11th was labeled "Patriot Day". I think it should be a holiday....just my 2 cents.......

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:45 pm