[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - bass logic
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:10 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: bass logic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:29 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

has anyone here ever tried the bass logic jigs with the square brown rubber? i bought some yesterday i am gonna try out

Post subject: Re: bass logic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:30 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Never tried the bass logic jigs. I have a guy in Gaffney that makes and ties the ones i use they are the arkie jigs with round rubber and i really like the way they work The rubber really flares out and does not lay flat in the water like most others do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:05 am 
Jigs Section Moderator
Jigs Section Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:38 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I love the square rubber. It has a little bit better action than the round does. Where do you sell them at?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:56 pm 
Jigs Section Moderator
Jigs Section Moderator

Andrew, click on the link in my signature on my post and then click the links page and it lists the stores that carry Bass Logic Systems jigs. If they are out of the color or size you need tell them to get in touch with me to restock. Thanks.
Here's one for ya: Caught at 2:45 pm on Lake Russell up the Rocky River, just a bit over 6 lbs.

Attachments:
RR Lown Br 01-04-07 003.jpg
RR Lown Br 01-04-07 003.jpg [ 133.67 KiB | Viewed 11141 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:35 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

aight ,Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

hey i bought my bass logic jigs at trail busters in easley and also at bucks and bass when they were still in buisness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:49 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Bucks and Bass went under?

- they never had much BASS anyway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:50 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

hey guys---------was in Anderson, yesterday and saw on the sign that Bass-N-Bucks, was getting a bunch of new stuff and was under new management :hmm: any of you local guys been by there :?: ------it was after closing time when we came by, so didn't get to check it out----I did get some of the Suffix Pro-Mix line ,from Grady's-----put in on one reel and it seams a little stiff, going on the reel, but have not fished it yet??---it has the same diameter as regular 14lb. line (.o14)---but Softy swears by it ,so I thought I would give it a try :thumbs_up: always looking for that magic edge :cool: :cool: ---------------Monk :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:22 am 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Saw that too Monk....Hope the new Owners get it going.....Gunfish needs the competion!!! LOL

I got some Pro-Mix too...it's a little stiffer than Seige but it casts and feels really good. I think once it gets warm and wet it'll be fine. I was suprised to see that Clear was really Clear Blue Flourecent. The good thing is it ain't BRIGHT as P-Line....I have a Phobia about visible line ,but it's OK for C-Rig main line or dingy water. I got it on 3 poles. CYA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:12 pm 

I make my own jigs but i use the round rubber. Do yall know where you can get the square rubber?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

PM Greg on here.....I think he's got the SQ. rubber market cornered!!! LOL No Joke he can hook you up....CYA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:02 pm 

JoJo I pretty new so I really don't know who your talking about! What would be his name on here or is it Greg too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:37 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Is username is Greg. Is name is Greg Lovelace. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dreamranger - welcome to the site..