[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Bass Slayer Baits
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:58 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bass Slayer Baits
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:32 pm 

Post subject: Re: Bass Slayer Baits
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:04 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

We are going to be at THE HILL Friday, 11/23/07 and they're will be some guys at the tournament that use both the jig and shakey head. May be a good way to promote your stuff. Plus meet some of the gang, fish and break bread after the tournament. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:58 pm 

Man, I would love to come to the hill, I had planned on it but got stuck with working Friday. Sometimes it is not good to be the only person who knows how to do your job. I enjoyed the tx on Monticello with you guys and was looking forward to this one. I will definitely make the next one.

Here are a few pics of some jigs and shakey heads I have made. Let me know what you think.

Attachments:
Arkies.jpg
Arkies.jpg [ 343.22 KiB | Viewed 32378 times ]
Bream&Bass.jpg
Bream&Bass.jpg [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 32378 times ]
File comment: A couple of Shakey Heads
WatermelonRedMarble.jpg
WatermelonRedMarble.jpg [ 312.34 KiB | Viewed 32378 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:34 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:38 am 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:29 pm 

My jigs range from $2.50 to $3.00 for sizes up to 1/2oz depending on whether you want rattles and the level of detail. The shakey heads are 3 for $4.50 for sizes up to 1/2oz and 3 for $4.75 for up to 1oz.
I have Poison Tail, Arkie and Football style heads that can be made into jigs or shakey's. I also have rattling shakey heads.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:42 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

guys these are some QUALITY jigs, ive tried em and love the detail, alot of time is devoted into these, and i now have a new jig man !! .... :thumbs_up: ...we got together and shared ideas on what we wanted in a jig, and it defantly shows in his work, he makes em the way YOU want it, i myself think that goes a long way, i myself am one happy customer, and am lookin to fill another box with new additions of different colors, if theres somthin you want in a jig no matter what differant varations concerning details in different skirts, jig heads , hooks ...it doesnt matter hes am to please and if you are a hard core jig fisherman , then you cant go wrong with these...keep up the good work bassslayer :wink: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:16 pm 

bass slayer how can i order some of these jigs. I fish Jocasse alot, it has very clear water so detail makes a big difference. i would love to buy some.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 pm 

The best way to order would be to email me or give me a call with the details of what you want and we will go from there. I will work with you to get you exactly what you want.
I haven't mentioned this in recent posts but I hand tie my rattles on too. I don't use rubber collars at all on my jigs. You don't have to worry about the skirts or rattles falling off in your tacklebox because the collars have weather rotted. The skirts and rattles on my jigs will not slide down the hook either. I spend alot of time making sure that you don't get just a run of the mill jig.

Here is my email address and phone number:
bassslayerbaits@charter.net
864-237-5864

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:25 pm 

these are very nice jigs I just got an order in from him and the detail on the jigs are awesome. I haven't fished them yet but the head of the jig are the prettiest I have ever seen and look forward to fishing with them real soon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 am 

Can't wait to get my Christmas jigs :-D :-D :-D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:08 pm 

Got my Christmas jigs. The crafstmanship in these custom jigs is superior to anything off the shelf. :-D :-D :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 am 

bass slayer i received my jigs and they're awesome. im going to florida friday and im going to try them out on lake seminole. i've already sent a couple customers your way and hope to send more. when i get back i want to order 50 more in all styles and colors. once again i just want you to use your judgement. my last order was perfect. do you make 3/4 and 1 ounce jigs? if so iwould like a few of them. any questions just call me. great service and great baits i recomend bassslayer to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post subject: Re:Bass Slayer Baits
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:00 am 

Thanks for the positive feedback fellas. To all who have ordered so far, I really appreciate your business.
I have a photobucket album if anyone is interested in seeing some more of my baits. Periodically check it because I will be adding more to it in the future.
Here is the URL, just copy and paste it into the address bar and you're good to go.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj13 ... ayerbaits/

The jig bite is wide open right now so get'em while they're are hot.

Tight lines....