[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Old Hickory Lake update
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:47 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:49 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:46 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

:hmm: Can't wait till your next bait order Tommy............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you gonna need to be a stock holder in a bank.......... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And for FYI that particular bug boat don't fish in that Trail cause he ain't got enough talent to get off the porch and run with the BIG DOGS in that event........... :thumbs_up: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:29 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

OH OK............. I wuz jest wondering if'n he was in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
I went to the bank today to check if I could get a loan fer my nex bait order and they told me I could borrow up to about $4.00. Will this get me about 6 bags of worms??????? LOL :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:12 am 

4.00 bucks won't even get the postage covered on a bag of 10 worms much less the worms for you.................. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:04 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Yo Doug,,,,,,, I think I seen your HERO "OLE ROY" in the bassmaster book. He was in the picture section with a big ole fish he caught at Percy Priest. Check it out and see if'n that wuz him. If it wuz, how bout when you go to see him and get his autograph, get him to sign me one to. Man, that dude is a FISH CATCHING SHEEN!!!! LMAO :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

will have to check an see...if it is..geez softy...what can you say :mrgreen: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:08 pm 

Now I am not one that holds grudges long and I will not take anything away from Roy as an angler or a friend. He has his way of just rubbing folks the wrong way quite often at times and I seem to be one of those folks that he seems to rub on the most. Roy has been and still is a very good angler and he does in many cases catch some nice fish and as for magazines, Roy has been getting his picture in them for many years. I have not seen the one your speaking of now but it is very likely that he did get his picture in a Bassmaster magazine. He fishes a lot of trails and He may have fished that BassMaster Senior Tour Weekender Series this year and I know they did fish some of them on Priest. Roy is up on Dale Hollow Lake right now Practicing for the Billy Westmoreland Open in which they finished 9th in last year. I would like him to win one of them since he and Billy were very close for many years. Now with that said Roy has his moments of being a butt head but also his moments of being a very good guy so like everything else in people, you figure out a way to take the good along with the bad and you then figure out a way to balance them out. That is after all what friends do, Is that not correct :?: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:41 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:31 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor