[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - looking for a prop to trade or test
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:18 am 

have a 24 raker( 3 blade) in vgc am looking to try a 26 raker/tempest or a 25-27 gade or trophy, need a slightly bigger wheel as my 24 runs her up to the 6000 rpms and my engine need to be at 5500 to 5600 @ wot. if you have a prop please let me know it is a pain to have to take your foot off the hot foot to lower the rpms :lol: thanks, Steve oh forgot if it is a temp or trophy need the hub kit also for a BRP/omc since I have a 200 venom/GT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Not sure what you are trying to acheive but I know my '93 Johnson 200 GT/Venom had a WOT of 6000rpm's .......... Factory Manual. I very seldom ran it that hard but I proped it out to where it could.

But either way I got a Hub Kit Merc props to fit on OMC I'll sell ya if you find a Merc prop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:05 am 

i have a 25 renegade and i'm curious to try a 24 raker, just let me know

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:33 pm 

clemsonguy, when are you down in the calhoun falls/antreville area/felkel area? I just live a mile from hwy 28 on 284 on the side with jets landing road. let me know when you will be down here I am off usually on weekends. Steve

391 if I run into a merc what you want for the hub kit?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:01 pm 
Monticello Moderator
Monticello Moderator

I have a new 27 P tempest in the box will sale out right. Paid 500.00 will take 400.00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:08 pm 

i live a few miles below cf on 81, i can meet up with you at felkel just about anytime, would prefer the evenings or weekends though

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:08 am 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Steve
I went out to the garage to take a picture of both kits ( I got a OMC kit and a Merc kit) for Merc props so I caould start a new post with these 2 for sell, that way if you didn't get it.

I noticed in the OMC/Bomb kit that the black plastic sleeve has a hair line fracture crack in the tip edge of it .............. it would probably be fine for a year or so, but it ain't right .................. so sorry dude, but no sell......... I ain't selling someone something if it ain't right.

For the price you'd pay to get a new sleeve and use my metal parts in the kit you'd be better off buying a new kit and being done with it.

I don't know how much a kit sells for these days but mine has the price sticker on it and it reads $35.00 when new.

Good Luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:58 am 

clemsonguy weekends is best for me since I work second shift at bosch. I should have this weekend off and will know by friday am.

Capt. thanks but right now I dont have that kind of cash laying around otherwise ole Freeddy ( championman) would want his vro back and make me get a new one :shock: :wink: thanks anyway

391: if that is a hub kit from merc to omc you can probably get just the plastic sleeve since it is a replaceable item and not too high priced. and the normal price is still about 35 for the complete kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:28 am 

clemsonguy I am not working sat or sunday, if you are still interested in the prop try outs let me know lkhartwl1@wctel.net or ph# 864-348-7110, Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:44 pm 

that sounds good, if saturday afternoon works for you that would be great, you just call the time. im going to fish the night tourny so anytime before 5 will be good.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:27 pm 

just got your post since I am not on here every day. if you want to hook up give me a call and we can set a time ok? thanks Steve