[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Fishing Times Table
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fishing Times Table
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:10 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I have been watching this for a little while and for all general pourposes it seems to track pretty good. For me it seemed to work a little better during the fall. This winter with the water levels down so far I think it has been a little skewed. But it's fun to keep track of anyway.

Here's a link:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreati ... ng/5660:21

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

Post subject: Re: Fishing Times Table
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:41 pm 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Good Link Jim! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Now all I need is one that gives me the exact GPS coordinates and I'll be in the right place at the right time. :P :P :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Why is it after I push one for English I still can't understand The person on the other end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:49 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

Yeah JimI....good thingy....found out the even got 1 for Russell too.....wonder if theys got 1 for Sucession. I like to know when they is suposed to bite so eye nose to put my bait in then....THANKS CYA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 pm 
Hartwell Moderator
Hartwell Moderator

Yep they got Sucession

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:21 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

I eneterd "High Rock" and it says ROFL :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:53 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

One thing I have found with this table, is if it doesn't come up with the lake you want and since it's basicly a solunar table. If you enter a zip code for the area around the lake you should get a fairly close read out. Because I do believe they do take into account the weather in that area along with the solunar time chart. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

Man for an Ol Homeless Fart yous is just full of knowledge or some thing like that. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol:

When yous gonna finds us'is a site that tells what they bees biting at them bestest times. I dones figured out whats to do during them poor times. Open up a bag of them Nutty Buddy Case-U's or that trailer mix. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :hmm: :sleeping: :mrgreen:

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:16 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

what happened to those "times" today? looked like everyone on the lake was riding up and down those lines on the chart :mrgreen: just 2 LM for me this morning, 1 @ 35' the other at 50'..thinkt he stripers might have been doin' better..
Anyone else get 'em?