[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Federal Weights and Measures Administration
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:06 pm 
Soft Body Baits Moderator
Soft Body Baits Moderator

I am preparing to launch a grievence and file a legal complaint against the Federal Weights and Measures Adminstartion of Fossil Fuels Industry in Washington D.C.. I have spoke with an attorney and I am going to try and file a class action law suit representing every American that owns and drives an automobile or truck inside the boundaries of the United States of America against the Federal Weights and Measures Administration for failure to enforce the fuel pricing regulations set forth governing the Federal Fuel Control & Pricing Act of 1975. The law is still on the books and has never been rescended or changed.
During the year 1975 when the embargo was put in place the Federal Government put into power a Federal Board of Weights and Measures that was to control of Pricing and controlling of fuel prices to prevent any and all Service Stations, Filling Stations and Markets both full serve and self serve from inflatng fuel prices at their own descretions to make more profits than was legally set forth at that time. Anyone caught inflating prices were subject to a $10,000.00 and loss of the priviledge to operate a fuel station.
I owned and operated an Exxon Auto Center during those years and many years to follow. I was informed by the Exxon Oil Company when I was allowed to raise my prices and that was only after the Federal Weights and Measures Administration informed the oil companies to raise prices according to supply and demands. I was also informed by both Exxon and the local office of Weights and Measures that I could not raise my fuel prices on fuel I had remaining in my tanks at my location but was required to pump my tanks out and only raise my price on any fuel I recieved after the price increase was authorized. The Feds Weights and Measures people would come to my location once a month and check my pumps. They would use cans that would measure a gallon of fuel that was pumped from my dispensers to make sure the customer was getting a full gallon of fuel for their money and they would check every one of my dispensers.
Now those regulations are still in effect and just not being acted upon by the Federal Reulatory board of the Weights and Measures Adminstration. It is illegal for any fueling station to raise the prices or change in any way the prices of fuel that is already in the ground at their locations unless they have pumped out all but 500 gallons before receiving a new tank truck of fuel. They must stick their tanks and the drivers must also stick their tanks to determine that they infact have pumped their tanks down before that truck driver can legally drop fuel. I and several of my buddies have been watching and we have seen markets raise their prices on the fuel in the ground at their locations as many as 3 times in two days without ever receiving new fuel. That is Federal Fraud and every location caught doing that is subject to the 10 grand fines and loss of license to sell fuels. Now most of the markets are run by foreigners and I would be willing to bet they don't even know about this law. I had a judge tell me once that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE FOR BREAKING IT!!!!!!! Now I have been checking into all of this and alot of the price changing is illegal and price gouging by the retail out lets more than it is the actual Oil companies but it can be taken all the way back and the blame can be place on the oil companies also for company locations. The oil being bought and sold on the Stock markets legally cannot change the price of fuel in the ground at the filling stations, but that is exactly what is happening and most Americans don't know it's illegal. If you will take the time to watch what is going on in your area your going to see it happening there also. Most fuel stations don't get fuel except every 3 to 4 days or longer and those are the more busy locations and even they has dropped because folks are not filling their vehicles anymore. They are buying what they need to get by. I do have a Corporate Suit Attorney looking closely at this and this is a very good attorney at what he does and that is sue only the very large Corporations. He has contacted me and informed me that his paralegals have found most of my information to be correct. I am hoping I can rock someones big boat with this. I got to thinking about this a few weeks back while laying in bed. I remembered that back during Bill Clintons term in office when OPEC threatened to cut back on production Bill Clinton told the oil companies that if OPEC did cut Production that he would order a nationwide Price Freeze on Fuel and open up the Federal oil Reserves and operate out of them until OPEC brought production back up. OPEC decided not to cut back on production so it was not necessary for Clinton to freeze prices.
In the days following 9/11 Bush froze Gas prices for 10 days to prevent panic buying and assured the country that there was no need to panic buy gas cause there would not be a fuel shortage. Neither President would have been allowed to Freeze prices if the regulations from 1975 were not still in effect. Figured that out while I was trying to go to sleep one night a few weeks back. I would have not known this had I not owned a service station back during the Embargo happened and learned about all these rules and regulations. Now all we can hope is that this attorney friend of mine can get enough evidence and is willing to jump on the Feds and the Oil Companies. I have known him since late 70's and have never known him to back away from a good fight in court. Now I am not looking to recieve any compensation nor should any other person. He would probably be the only one that would recieve any actual money. But if he pushes the right buttons we might see some descent drops in fuel prices and that would be enough for me. Once he exposes all of the research he has and presents his case to the Supreme Court here in Nashville it might be enough to get someones attention. Not gonn happen over night either but if it can strike a nerve or two it might stop the prices from jumping up any farther so fast. I may be wasting my time to, but I just refuse to sit back and allow this to continue without trying something. YEA I'm trying to cause trouble again. All I can say is CROSS YOUR FINGERS............ :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: