[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Non sharing, info gathering, POS
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:56 am 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

OK so who likes a guy who never posts anything they've done fishing but sucks up every fraction of info they can find to better themselves on a certain lake? I have whinned about this before. Why is it some people seem to think they can read what everyone else is doing on a lake and never bother to post a darn thing they do? That chit ain't right. As an example you can go look at the Wylie posts. A couple people post what they do with lake conditions but when you look at the times the posts are read hundreds of people are reading them. WTF is with people? I just don't get it. I don't need your secretes but would like some basic info just like I post. If your sorry butt don't want to post what you do then you shouldn't be able to read my post. I think that a guy who doesn't contribute should be locked out of reading posts on that Lake. End of my rant! Let the fun begin! RM

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can see your point.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:39 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

I agree with you RM. Even though it would not help me if they post something on a lake down there on a location . They may post something that might work on a lake up here where I would be no threat to them on their lakes. I would like to see more ideas. I don't care about spots and locations. Bait ideas and techniques would be nice to hear from these glutten readers. going back up on porch now..... :hmm:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:57 pm 

I love reading what everyone is doing and on what lakes, being as i'm kinda new to the area(yankee transplant). I havent posted as much, because i dont get out much, but when i do get out i try to share what i saw or did. No one is asking for gps cordinates, just general info so they know what to expect next time out. :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 pm 

Yea but when you involve $$$$$$ in it then you will always have people that are tight lipped about anything to do with fishing. JMHO :thumbs_up:

Hawg

Hawg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:36 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:50 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:23 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:04 pm 
Secession Moderator
Secession Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:43 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:55 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:17 am 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

Like I origionally said Non posting, info rathering POS shouldn't be able to read the posts of those that do share info. I consider some of the non posters as friends but that doesn't change anything really. We all know people who work around paying SS and taxes but have no issues with collecting benifits when they can. Is it right that a guy who refuses to post info benifits from people who share info, if it's wrong some illegal can get his kids educated or get healthcare from my tax dollars? How's it any different? People want something for nothing at others expense. That chit ain't right in my opinion. Non contributors can always rathionalize their actions. It's like a guy who steals a pair of socks from Walmart then says they are making plenty of money and expect some pilferage and add it into their costs. They're still crooks. I better shut up now I'm getting all goofy and carried away........LOL. My point is ,you have to contribute before you can reap benifits from things. People shouldn't be able to ride for free. RM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:36 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

i stopped posting reports when i got accused of poaching by a nonposter :roll: :lol: