[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Non sharing, info gathering, POS
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:55 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:28 am 

Whoa Fishin Freak Don't go bad mouthing me on a public post. Thats not cool. Its took me eight long years to figure out Jocassee and the first guy that comes along that wants me to take him out and show him my spots is crazy. I'll be more than glad to give you some hints, but to me theres no amount of money that takes place of alot of time and money spent on that lake that justifies it at all. Especially when I could of just as easily went to keowee everytime I went. If you think you called my bluff, just ask Spotsticker. He had a tournament up there this past winter and I went with him and helped him all I could. Although the bite that day wasnt that great, I still done what I could. And he didnt give me one red cent. So if you want to go up there and catch smallies on a regular basis, hook your boat up, put some gas in it, drive to jocassee and do it the right way. Get out there and dont try to take the easy way out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:05 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

he didnt say who - you tattled on yourself :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 am 
:lol: :lol: :lol: damn, that was quick...so when do ya want ta go ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:27 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Minnow, Do ya'll have fishing seasons down there? The only way you could be a poacher is to be catching fish out of season and I don't think you or anyone is doing that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:41 am 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

I don't expect anyone to give up the areas they worked hard and long to find. Nobody should expect that. Just give us some decent general info. Look at the Wylie site this morning. Not a post in over a week. WTF is that? I just can't beleive nobody who comes here has been fishing, especially when we had a W/E in there. It's rained and stormed and nobody knows what the temps or clarity is so if I go I get to do what? Ride my fuel so I can post what I find? I just get to thinking I'm tired of being a good guy and posting for a bunch of deadbeats. A place like this is suppose to promote fishing, friendship and share general information. If a guy don't want to share these things then why are they here? Only reason I can think of is they're a , No sharing, info gathering POS who thinks they are better than everyone else and deserve a free ticket. I'm open to being convinced otherwise but nobody has done that yet. RM

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:51 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Well, I can't help ya'll much. I was posting on "other NC lakes", but got tired of being the only one posting. JoJo you ain't got nothin to feel bad about you shared most everything with everybody for a long time. Even how to catch a brush pile with a Grappling hook :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:13 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

softy, i was being a lil sarcastic with the poachin bit but what happened was rediculous and since my reports arent appreciated, i quit postin them
short story:
some high and mighty cop jumped to an incorrect conclusion, rudely might i add. and i dont and wont justify myself to such stupidity so i made a smart arse remark and then half the site jumped to the same conclusion and chewed me out good. it was a very detailed report and i only had two positive responses, so freak em. let em figure it out on their own or PM me.

i posted a pic of more than one limit of trout w/out any people in the pic and was accused of keepin too many :roll: truth be known, there were 2 other people with me but they had left the fish with me to clean and thats when i took the pic. good detective work there starsky :lol:

man i love this bitchin forum :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:33 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:06 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:30 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:40 pm