[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - President Bush
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:02 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: President Bush
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:49 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Post subject: Re: President Bush
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:49 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 am 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:20 am 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:27 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:09 am 

Oh no NDF, you would not want me in the Oval Office. I can write what I feel folks need to hear because if folks don't begin to pass some of the things I write on to others this country is going to be in for a real world of hurt. This country does not belong to the politicians. It belongs to the people and the politicians are elected by the people to best serve the interest of the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Not the Illegal Immigrants, not the people here on Visa's Not the Diplomats from other Foreign nations but the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Somewhere along the line and over the years the politicians have lost the eye of the Tiger and no longer put the AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST.The problem it we have allowed it to happen by just sitting back and letting them have free reigns in Washington.
If I was in the Oval Office all of that would change really quick. First off the troops would be packing to come home imediately. Not just from Iraq but from any country we have a standing Army in. I would begin cleaning house until Washington was squeaky clean. Politicians would walk a fine line or be gone. Lobbyists would not be allowed to operate in Washington. They would have to set up house keeping someplace else. All of the Supreme court justices would be elected to their seats by the people and not appointed by the President and those judges would have to answer the the American People for their decisions. All Visa's would be stopped until further notice. All illegal immigrants would be loaded up and set back to where ever they came from or just sent to another foreign land of their choice but it would not be this one. There would be no negotiations about oil with the oil companies. The prices would be brought back in line or the federal Government would begin regulating oil prices like they did back before Reagan got in office and Bush had him remove the regulations. They would play by the Federal rules or they wouldn't play in this country. Only American Oil Companies would be allowed to operate gas outlets in this country. Companies Like Citgo would have to sell out or just close down and leave. American oil companies would be told to uncap their wells they have been hidng since the mid 20's and begin using our own domestic crude and quit saying they need foreign oil when they don't and stop allowing foreign nations to get wealthy at American expense. Companies that close down plants here and go over seas and reopen plants there would not be allowed to import their products back into this country for 10 years minimum and would have to depend on selling their products to all of the third world countries. And if I have not been assassinated by that time I have many more plans I could pull out of the hat to put America back where it belongs. In the HANDS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. If this country was attacked again like on 9/11 It would not take us 6 months to get ready to go after the bad guys and announce when and where we are going to get them so they have plenty of time to hide. We would strike and strike fast and we would not be to careful about who we pizzed off in the process. (It's like Bush has made a lot of new friends for America with all of his politically correct actions? Bush said your are with us or you are the enemy yet he takes the President of Pakistan to lunch knowing Al-Quada is operating in his country. Hell he should have invited Osama too and give him a get out of jail free card so he could leave after lunch!!! Some of BUSH"S fathers READ MY LIPS must have worn off on him cause he sure is not practicing what he's preaching to well.) It took FDR 11 Hours to have a declaration of war against the emperor of Japan from Congress and that was 1941. (It took Bush almost a month) I am quit sure we have advanced just a little since then and could move just a little faster than they did back then. Now NDF , are you sure you would want me in the Oval Office?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Well I read back over the whole post and I am pretty hard nosed like you and agree with the things you are saying. One thing they do in Washington that makes me mad is that the Dems and Reps will not agree on, it seems like any issue and always try to undermined the other side. If one side has something that would be good for the American people, the other side will not go for it. I wish they would do away with the parties and we would just vote on the people that we felt could lead us the way we want. Then they could vote on issues how they realy felt and not fell obligated to agree with their own party. JMHO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:08 pm 

NDF, The parties are always divided on any issues even if it would be as small as should we put a water fountain in the main lobby of the White House. Once theey got that settled they would argue over the color of the water fountain. Then it would have to be put out on bid to several companies and the company that offers the biggest pay off under the table would get the job and that water fountain would cost as estimated 1.2 million dollars to get installed and get approved in Congress. Now to address the issue of Parties and party lines. You are not required as an American to vote along party lines. You are not even required to vote. It is a privilage and I have never vote Party lines in my life. I vote for the individuals that I feel wil do the best job of taking care of our country. Problem has been we have not had anyone worth a poop run. Seldom does anyone want to be in office during a war that has any sense so we only get idiots running for the seats in the House and Senate. Pelosi is a prime example of that and they get so desperate to fill a seat that they will even allow admitted Muslims in the Congress. Hell Muslims are who we are fighting against that attacked our Country on 9/11 and they have this belief that all infidels should be killed or enslaved and we let our Congress swear him in with a Koran instead of the Bible? Now You think I'm hard nosed , believe me you have no idea how hard nosed I can get about an issue and this country that I love so dearly in the most important issue on my agenda right now. We need to put people in the Government that are 100% full Blooded lovers of this land of the FREE that will protect it and let other countries protect their own interests and we need to keep our troops out of other peoples business. If they get involved in our business like another 9/11, 24 hours later make the country where ever it is that is sheltering or hiding our enemy a parking lot and set the example right then and be concise in letting the world know that we are once again the most Powerful Nation on Earth and plan on remaining that way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I agree :thumbs_up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:55 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Not me as long as we are fighten i'am feeding
my family. I do wish for the safety of our troops i want us to finish the job.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:14 am 

If war is feeding your family then you don't have any problems stinkbait because we are involved in a war that is never going to end because all we have in our Federal Government is a bunch of spineless diplomats that think it can be won with words and negotiations. 9/11 showed the world what negotiating with crazy people will get you. People who will follow a God that tells them to kill everyone that is an infidel or non believer in the way of Allah you don't negotiate with them. You deal with them long before they get another chance to deal with you. The Muslim and Arabic countries have been at war since the days when Jesus Christ walked upon the Earth and it is the only way of life they know or will ever know and as long as they kept it on their own turf I didn't have any problem with them killing each other off. As far as I'm concerned 9/11 was worse then Pearl Harbor because the Japanese struck Military locations and not civilian locations. We dropped two big attention getters on Japan for Pearl Harbor and 4 years of war and killing. As far as I'm concerned the enemy we are fighting right now deserves no less tha Japan got in 1945. If anyone says we don't have a target President Bush gave all of us a complete list of targets when he spoke to the country about 9/11. He told all the countries of the world that "your either with us in the war on terror or you are the enemy". So that gave plenty of choices of targets. There are several countries either supplying troops (terrorists) or weapons or both help support the terrorists in Iraq. Pick one of them and make an example of what happens to an enemy of the United States. Is their crimes against this country any less dangeous than Japan was in 1941? I think not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:43 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:48 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:02 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Softy I Agree but you know what pissess me off are they bleeding hearts i say they send them over seas and see first hand whats going on and then they may change their tune. We should make bin laden are 1st task then fix the country but these countrys have been in war since the biblical years and we will not change that and i know Americans or any other country don't want to hear that but it is the true.