[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Know your enemy!!!
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Know your enemy!!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:33 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Islam is a major World religion founded in Arabia. Based on the teachings of a MAN named Muhammad, one who practices Islam is called a Muslim. A practicing Muslim follows the teachings from the Koran(sometimes written Qu'ran). It is the written revelation from Allah to Muhammad. The Muslim population is estimated at more then 1 billion covering many different areas of the world. It is most common in Africa, the Middle East,and sections of Asi and Europe. There are 6 million Muslims in the United States alone.
6 Million living right here among us. That really makes ya feel safe and secure don't it. These people all believe the same as the people we are fighting against in Iraq. You have not heard any Muslim country speak out against any action that the terrorist Muslims have done. They will not and do not denounce any actions that have been taken against us. Not even on 9/11 did any Muslim country step up and say we are sorry for what has happened and it is a terrible thing. No they have not and that is because they all think the same way and that is that we should all be killed. We are the Infidels that you hear Osama Bin Laden speak of when he says death to ALL Infidels. So now we have 6 million Muslims living among us and 4 million Hispanic and Mexican illegal Immigrants living among us and we are suppose to feel safe? Well sorry but when you look at the numbers and you see them everywhere you look just how safe are we?
Now I hear people say that all Muslims don't believe the same way. That is a crock because if they are a Muslim they believe in only one following and that is the Koran. A Muslim cannot be a Muslim and live or believe any other way. Period.......
So that is just a little insight into who our enemy is and where we stand in the pecking order of things.

Post subject: Re: Know your enemy!!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:38 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I'm not into politics that much but it seems to me that most of our leaders welcome these people with open arms i sure wish we were a gated country just lock the gates and keep'm the hell out.but i'm sure some lawmaker would find that repulsive as it appears our motto is help everyone but expect nothing in return give all you can til there is nothing left to give THEN GIVE UP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 pm 

Well Bp, I agree with you about the open arms part but the leader part is very doubtful. I don't think we have to many leaders in Washington. They are more like people with a title that have not a clue on what they are suppose to be doing. They are just clueless deadbeats drawing a big fat Pay Check and the only things they really know how to do is Kiss any countries Arse that says they want a trade agreement and open another port door and let more of the enemy through it. They all live in total fear of pissing off one of the Opec countries and creating an oil shortage because the oil companies have them totally fooled in to thinking we don't have any of our own oil. On 9/11 they all wondered how something like that could happen but didn't learn a damn thing from it. They have continued to keep our borders wide open to all foreigners and they are doing nothing more than creating another 9/11/2001 and the next one is going to make the first one look like a day in Kindergarden. You see arrests being made of Muslim terrorists in many foreign countries such as England, Spain, Italy, Germany and a few others but you don't see any arrests being made in this country. Have you ever wondered why? Let me tell you why. Because our intelligence agencies are to stupid to find any of them here.
I wonder how many people here know that we have been fighting with the Muslims since back in the 1800's. President Thomas Jefferson declared war on them about 1806 because they were attacking ships traveling near Africa and taking all of the people on those American ships and enslaving them or killing them. After a long fight we defeated them and the attacks on our ships passing around Africa stopped. Now that was why Thomas Jefferson had a copy of the Koran that was in the Library in Washington that was used to swear in that Democratic Muslim from Minnesota to Congress last year. He requested that specific Koran be used to rub all of the American Peoples nose in the fact that they had just elected one of our worst enemies to a seat in our U.S. Congress. Jefferson had the copy of the Koran to study so he could learn as much about our Enemy that he could before going to war against them. Now Thomas Jefferson studied the Koran and learned as much as he could about the enemy he was about to attack and was victorious. Bush didn't study anything and has no clue about who he has attacked. He depended on someone else to do the studying so if something went wrong he could blame his screw up on them and as you can see he did. He said it was our poor CIA intelligence on Weapons of Mass Destruction that cause him to attack Iraq. Covered his Arse really well I think. Now that he did study part.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:51 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

One of these days, I'm gonna draw the conclusion that Softy just may be a little opionated............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:30 pm 

:hmm: :hmm: I have no earthly idea where you would get such an idea from Roadkill....... I just speak my mind and sometimes my mine is on a certain opinion.......... :roll: :roll: Well maybe a little more often than sometimes ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe it is more like most times, but I do keep an open mind about things, Gosh :hmm: I guess that might be caused by the fact that many times my mind is in neutral..... :hmm: :hmm: :shock: :shock:.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: