[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Charlie Reese speaks and I agree totally
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:18 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:39 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:36 am 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:19 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator
Soft Body Baits Moderator

I agree 100% coontie. I don't think career politicians do a good job of doing anything except collecting a big fat paycheck. I hear all the time about Senators and Congress people not even being in Washington to vote on issues and they miss the vote and to me if they are not on the job , they don't need the job. I think if a congress person in either the Senate of the house misses two voting sessions during their term they should be removed. I think what ever state that person represents should have to power to remove him or her and vote someone new in at that time and not wait for the next election. If they are not interested in representing their state then their state should not represent them. I am in 100% Agreement with Charlie Reese also. I think we should have to power as a people to replace any one of the 452 people including the President or all of them. I think a President should be graded on his performance by the people before he is allow to run for a second term. If his grade point average does not meet a set amount put forth by the people his party should be required to run someone else. I don't think it should be left up to him or her to make that decision. I do feel that Charlie Reese is 100% correct in his statements that pertain to anything that is broke, those 452 people have to power to fix but they just don't because the American people don't make them fix it. I have seen in the last 25 years that American people are much to soft and want to just sit back and let someone else do it. What they don't realize is that when someone does step up to the plate and try to promote a change in policy all of the American people need to get behind him or her and support them. The American people need to understand that until they get behind someone nothing is going to get better. Wouldn't it shock the Government if come election time no one showed up to vote. I Think it would rock all of Washington DC if the people boy cottted the elections and no one showed up. I wonder if they have a Fall back plan for something like that? This race for the White House that is going on now is a JOKE at best. You have a Relic running on the Republican which I have the utmost respect for because he served his country in uniform but he is to old to be a President. Then we are not sure yet who the Democrats will be running but we know it will be a Sneaky Muslim or a Conieving Woman and they have screwed Florida and Michigan out of their votes on the democratic side and if I was those states I promise you I would not vote in the general election if they deny my votes in the Primaries. Notice that the problem in the Bush Gore election Florida was the one that screwed it up and again Florida has screwed something up. Then you have this Super Delegates deal on the Democratic side that can put who ever they want in the race regardless of who gets the most votes. Not I am not an AL GORE guy at all but when the votes actually did finally get counted Gore carried and got more votes than Bush did from the people but Bush got the White House. Evidently the voice of the people does not count for anything according to Washington D.C. That is why I say I wonder what would happen if no one showed up to vote. I wonder how they would put someone in office? Well I'm off my soap box now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:32 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:19 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Y'all ever hear of Grip?...............Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians...........

GRIP! Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians!

“Hold your nose and vote against anyone who is in office now.”

Of course, they are no better than the person that you are voting out. But next election, you can do it again. Revolving door? Sure. But the current voting pattern isn’t doing us any good. Time to shake things up.

Turn out the old gang. A new gang could NOT possibly be any worse than what we have. If you don’t, then be prepared for more borrowing, more spending, and tax hikes. It’s a done deal as if it was coming down from the mount on stone tablets. Our only chance is to scare the “barbara streisand” out of them. Voting our every incumbent in the House and those up for reelection in the Senate would surley scare them.

Get mad! Get a GRIP!

http://vaip.us/