[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Items in the news that make me say WHAT THE
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 am
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:57 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:36 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator

yea, I heard about the feds busting the MoonShiner and had to laugh cause they had to turn him right back loose......Those idiot Feds didn't even know the laws pertaining to the Moonshine Act. It states that anyone can produce and distilled up 50 Gallons of Distilled Alcoholic beverage for personal consumption and medismal purposes. The guy only had 22 gallons in his posession and the local judge turned him loose and told the Feds that they needed to go back and study up on their law books before coming back to Tennessee and arresting anyone...... :lol: :lol:
As for politicians and infidelity that goes back to the beginning of the birth of this country. Most all of our Presidents had mistresses including Kennedy and Clinton that was made public. They all think they are above the law and above the Moral Rules of a civilized society. ......... :hmm: :hmm: They are all just trying to maintain a tradition is all...... :thumbs_up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

I doubt Carter, Ford, Nixson or Reagan had sex outside their marriages. I never liked Carter but he was an honest and honerable man as was Ford. Nixson showed his colors and was exposed as a coward and liar. Reagan was my hero although my Mom hated the man. RM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:12 pm 

Yea well, folks can say what they want about old Slick Nic Nixon and yep he was a liar about many things but the one important promise he made he kept and that was he would get us out of Vietnam and he did that so as far as the rest of the lies I could care less cause Johnson lied, Nixon lied, The first Bush lied, Bill Clinton lied, The Second Bush lied and is still lying and yet the only President asked to step down from his position was Nixon. A liar is a liar and if they lie they should leave and I don't care which party he or she is a member of.
Now speaking of things in the news, we have now got the PASSPORT SCANDAL. Now they have fired all but one of the folks involved in it but as far as I am concerned except for the Social Security Number Privacy act which should have been deleted from everyones PASSPORT FILES years ago, I think it should be part of Public record where POLITICIALS go when they leave this country and return back. And who they visited while out of the country. I think that the real security breach comes from with holding it from the American People. What do they POLITICIALS have to hide except how many Tax paid VACATIONS we pay for them to take. I think that if your going to be the President of this country and represent the American people except for your very Personal life (which evidently Bill Clinton could not even keep a secret) the American people should not have anything withheld from us. By golly if you try and keep something a secret from them they Tap your Phone and have folks sitting outside your home making movies of every thing you do. They Bug your homes and your jobs and you have no privacy so why should they. Folks ask me what I think about Homeland Security and I tell them That it is nothing more than a group of people that are overpaid with TAX DOLLARS for a Job that our military, CIA, FBI, U.S. Marshalls and Secret Service could handle if you don't tie their hands behind their back with all of the knit picking rules and you let them play the game at our enemies Levels. Tell them the only good terrorist is a dead one and when in doubt kill them and sort it out later and you would see a quick change in the attitudes of our enemies. Yea I know. I'm too radical but guess what? The People trying to kill us are ten times more radical then I will ever be. The only other thing I am concerned is that the American People might just be NIEAVE enough to VOTE A TERRORIST INTO THE WHITE HOUSE........ :hmm: :hmm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:35 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:48 pm 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

We could make a movie with this governor deal in NY. Now the new guy who admitts to sex outside marriage the day after he gets the job says he did drugs too. Cocaine no less. And Hilary is lying like a whore in court about her past adventures. Said she flew into sniper area and had to duck and run. But it never happened. How can you mis speak about something like that? She told lies so much she thinks they really happened. Nothing but a bunch of crimminals and liars and they are now running our country or trying to get elected to do so. WTF. McCoy