[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - This is just FUNNY!
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This is just FUNNY!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 am 
Greenwood Moderator
Greenwood Moderator

If this is true, the American Peoples better wake up. I think this Blackman is about sick of the Lies. How many more are out there that are on his side and want this Idiot stopped. Yall think Bush has made a mess of things wait until one of the THREE Idiots that are front runners get in. Remember the early 60's and 70's well get ready, cause history may be fixing to repeat. :shock: :roll: :roll:

Ken Blackwell - Columnist for the New York Sun

It's an amazing time to be alive in America. We're in a year of firsts in this presidential election: the first viable woman candidate; the first viable African-American candidate; and, a candidate who is the first frontrunning freedom fighter over 70. The next president of America will be a first.

We won't truly be in an election of firsts, however, until we judge every candidate by where they stand. We won't arrive where we should be until we no longer talk about skin color or gender. Now that Barack Obama steps to the front of the Democratic field, we need to stop talking about his race, and start talking about his policies and his politics.

The reality is this: Though the Democrats will not have a nominee until August, unless Hillary Clinton drops out, Mr. Obama is now the frontrunner, and its time America takes a closer and deeper look at him.

Some pundits are calling him the next John F. Kennedy. He's not. He's the next George McGovern. And it's time people learned the facts.

Because the truth is that Mr. Obama is the single most liberal senator in the entire U.S. Senate. He is more liberal than Ted Kennedy, Bernie Sanders, or Mrs. Clinton. Never in my life have I seen a presidential frontrunner whose rhetoric is so far removed from his record. Walter Mondale promised to raise our taxes, and he lost. George McGovern promised military weakness, and he lost. Michael Dukakis promised a liberal domestic agenda, and he l ost.

Yet Mr. Obama is promising all those things, and he's not behind in the polls. Why? Because the press has dealt with him as if he were in a beauty pageant. Mr. Obama talks about getting past party, getting past red and blue, to lead the United States of America. But let's look at the more defined strokes of who he is underneath this superficial "beauty."

Start with national security, since the president's most important duties are as commander-in-chief. Over the summer, Mr. Obama talked about invading Pakistan, a nation armed with nuclear weapons; meeting without preconditions with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who vows to destroy Israel and create another Holocaust; and Kim Jong II, who is murdering and starving his people, but emphasized that the nuclear option was off the table against terrorists - something no president has ever taken off the table since we created nuclear weapons in the 1940s. Even Democrats who have worked in national security condemned all of those remarks. Mr. Obama is a foreign-policy novice who would put our national security at risk.

Next, consider economic policy. For all its faults, our health care system is the strongest in the world. And free trade agreements, created by Bill Clinton as well as President Bush, have made more goods more affordable so that even people of modest means can live a life that no one imagined a generation ago. Yet Mr. Obama promises to raise taxes on "the rich." How to fix Social Security? Raise taxes. How to fix Medicare? Raise taxes. Prescription drugs? Raise taxes. Free college? Raise taxes. Socialize medicine? Raise taxes. His solution to everything is to have government take it over. Big Brother on steroids, funded by your paycheck.

Finally, look at the social issues. Mr. Obama had the audacity to open a stadium rally by saying, "All praise and glory to God!" but says that Christian leaders speaking for life and marriage have "hijacked" - hijacked - Christianity. He is pro-partial birth abortion, and promises to appoint Supreme Court justices who will rule any restriction on it unconstitutional. He espouses the abortion views of Margaret Sanger, one of the early advocates of racial cleansing. His spiritual leaders endorse homosexual marriage, and he is moving in that direction. In Illinois, he refused to vote against a statewide ban - ban - on all handguns in the state. These are radical left, Hollywood, and San Francis co values, not Middle America values.

The real Mr. Obama is an easy target for the general election. Mrs. Clinton is a far tougher opponent. But Mr. Obama could win if people don't start looking behind his veneer and flowery speeches. His vision of "bringing America together" means saying that those who disagree with his agenda for America are hijackers or warmongers. Uniting the country means adopting his liberal agenda and abandoning any conflicting beliefs.

But right now everyone is talking about how eloquent of a speaker he is and - yes - they're talking about his race. Those should never be the factors on which we base our choice for president. Mr. Obama's radical agenda sets him far outside the American mainstream, to the left of Mrs. Clinton.

It's time to talk about the real Barack Obama. In an election of firsts, let's first make sure we elect the person who is qualified to be our president in a nuclear age during a global civilizational war.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember--God is good, and is in time, on time--every time.

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

If you think I am crazy..Im sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate

Keep It Wet! Take One Make One! Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs! In God We Trust! Happy Trails To You Until we Meet Again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:59 am 
SCLakes Court Jester
SCLakes Court Jester

I had read that last week. I think some people are starting to look at the mans record now. I'm not pleased with none of the three but Hilary and Obama scare me. Hilary is a liar and Obama is unknown. I guess I vote for whats left. RM

It's only a gambling problem if you lose

Post subject: Re: This is just FUNNY!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

well said :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:59 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Thanks for the post Boogerman..............will gladly spread it around...........BTW.........It was good to see ya at Greenwood....been a while......

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:13 pm 
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Ken Blackwell - Columnist for the New York Sun

Remember--God is good, and is in time, on time--every time.

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

If you think I am crazy..Im sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate[/quote]

The reference made to Book of Revelation by this fellow is in error, not knowing the scriptures.
God is the truth. "A faithful witness will not lie." prov. 14:5, let's me know these 3 politicians are on their own...even when caught they do not admit to lying..those in office either...they either fight back, denying, or just sort of give up and resign.

At least Fisherman are not liars :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am 
Soft Body Baits Moderator
Soft Body Baits Moderator

Well, all 3 of them scare me but I will be picking McCain to vote for. I know Hillary is and always has been a liar and Barack Obama is as big a liar as she is because he says he is not a Muslim and that is a Lie for sure. He may have a lot of Americans fooled and swooning around him but I ain't one of them. I hope and pray that the American people see him for what he is before they vote him into office. I know that McCain will extend the wars in Iraq and Afganistan and that is not good but I would much rather meet the enemy in a theater of war in Iraq and Afganistan than in New York or Atlanta or some other city here. Of course Obama is promising he will bring our troops home. He wants them back home so they will quit killing off his fellow Radical Muslims. It scares the HELL out of me th think that he could be elected to the White House and become Commander and Chief of the most powerful Nuclear Arsenal in the world at his fingertips and he would also know every bit of our secrets for national security plus every move we plan on making against the Muslims and Al-Quada before we make it.
He would be in power to stop any thing we plan to do. Now that scares the HELL out of me. Have all the Democrats just gone BRAIN DEAD to the fact that those were Radical Muslims flying those airplanes on 9/11 that struck the Towers and Pentagon. Two of those Hi-Jackers were from the Country his father lives in and two were from the Country that his step father is from and he went to school in. His mother is an atheist yet he claims to be a CHRISTIAN?????? I JUST DON"T THINK SO....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 pm 
Jocassee Moderator
Jocassee Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:26 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**