[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - Lowrance HDS-5 color fishfinder GPS and Eagle 500C
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

I am selling a used but good condition Lowrance HDS-5 fish finder. It came with the boat I recently bought, but I've decided to keep my older Lowrance LCX 27C because it has a bigger screen. This lowrance has the enhanced base maps built in, broad band sonar, and has an internal GPS antenna. The Lowrance comes with power cable, trolling motor transducer, mount, and knobs. I don't have the instruction manual, but it can be downloaded from www.lowrance.com Sell for 550.00 OBO cash only please. Reply on this thread or send a PM. Thanks!

I also have a Eagle Fishmark 500c color fish finder. It came with the boat I bought, but I upgraded to a different unit and no longer need it. It comes with all hardware, power cable, transducer (with transom mounting bracket) and manual. The screen has a minor scratch, but it is not even noticable once the unit is turned on and it does not affect the display. The screen is very nice and bright. This unit still looks new, the guy I bought the boat from just installed it less than a month before I bought the boat. Sell 325.00 OBO.

Here is some info on the HDS-5 I found at Bass Pro Shops

Lowrance® HDS-5 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter features:
Exclusive high-res 480x480 pixel 5'' color display packs more viewing performance in a space-saving design
Enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display with fully adjustable pure white LED screen/keypad backlight
Built-in Broadband high-definition sonar and super-sensitive GPS antenna
High-speed SD card slot for optional detail mapping display and sonar/GPS data recording (cards not included)
Skimmer® transducer with temperature included
Expandable and ready-to-network on NMEA 2000 or Ethernetworks
Navionics® Platinum+, Platinum and HotMaps Platinum with TurboView™ compatible (sold separately)
Includes manufacture's limited two-year warranty
Dimensions: 5.7” H x 7.2” W x 4” D
Built-in broadband high-definition sonar and super-sensitive GPS antenna
Vastly improved angler control, with unique new FlyWheel™ scroll dial
User-friendly menu display lets you fly through control functions with ease and speed
Adjustable super-white LED backlighting is the best for all fishing conditions, from remarkable brilliance in direct sun to zero-dim at night
Sirius satellite weather and radio package options
Expandable and ready-to-network on NMEA 2000® and Ethernetworks
Available mapping options:
Enhanced U.S. Basemap features inland and coastal coverage for more than 100,000 bodies of water and nearly 5,000 enhanced lake maps with detailed shorelines and depth contours
New Structure Scan Option Available as an additon

Eagle FishEasy 500c factory information:

The Eagle FishEasy 500C provides a dazzling, sunlight-viewable display with incredible target detail and separation to guarantee you'll find the catch. In a rugged, completely-sealed waterproof casing, that's suitable for use even in harsh saltwater environments.

Ultra-bright, 5" (12.7 cm) diagonal screen
256-color, enhanced TFT LCD
320 x 240 resolution
Fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad
Unique Resize Window to adjust split-screen display
Overlay Data feature displays select digital readings over the sonar graph
Ultra-bright 3.5" (8.9 cm) diagonal screen
256-color, active matrix TFT LCD
High-definition 320 x 240 resolution
White LED backlit screen and keypad
Simplified keypad
Overlay Data feature displays select digital readings over the sonar graph
Depth capability to 800 ft. (244 m) with 1500 watts of peak-to-peak power (187W RMS)
High-performance, low-profile 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp sensor delivers up to 60 of fish detection area with high sensitivity settings - Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - Variety of other transducer purchase options available
Adjustable ping speed with automatic HyperScroll to display fish targets at higher boat speeds
FasTrack vertical bar flasher displays real-time sonar returns and relative strength of each target
Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture
COLORLINE separates fish from nearby structure and bottom, and helps define bottom composition and hardness
Advanced Fish I.D. shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
FishTrack displays target depth readings above fish symbols
Surface water temperature readings come from a built-in temp sensor in the transducer
Zoom with zoom bottom tracking
Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Fish
Instant screen updates during depth range changes provide smooth, continuous underwater viewing
Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

This response is for the guys who just emailed me.

Sorry guys, I can't hold it or take a deposit. I would like to sell on a first come first serve basis.

Yes, I will consider shipping if you pay for shipping costs and call or email me with a tracking # so that I know your payment by mail is coming for sure.

Thanks for the questions guys!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

In response to a PM,

Yes, there is 1 year warranty left on the HDS-5 unit. I registered it the other day to see how much warranty is left.

The Eagle 500c does not have any warranty left, I think the previous owner registered it but rarely used it.

Thanks for the questions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

HDS 5 SOLD!!! Eagle 500c Still available.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Both units still up for grabs. Don't miss out! 500.00 firm on the Lowrance HDS5 and 275 firm on the Eagle 500c.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

HDS 5 SOLD!!! Eagle 500c Still available.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am 
Jedi Master Member
Jedi Master Member

Eagle 500c is SOLD!!!! Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:54 pm 

like to talk to you about the lowrance, email me your number or call me at 864-266-4122 joemarkstr20@aol.com