[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SCLakes.com • View topic - MotorGuide Bow Mount Trolling Motor For Sale
SCLakes.com

SCLakes.com

Bringing fishermen togeather since 1998!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm
Sponsors

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:26 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

I've got a MotorGuide Freshwater, 67lb, bow mount (Gator Mount), foot control, 12/24volt, 45" shaft trolling motor I'd like to sale. Motor is about 3 years old. Motor looks great. The only problem is 1 of the 4 tabs on the Gator Mount has broken, but it does not effect the operation of neither the mount of motor......thus I did not fix it eventhough it is a simple fix. This motor also has the upgraded depth adjustment knob on the Gator Mount......also a known source of problems that has been taken care of. I tell you these things because I don't want anyone to be disappointed if you were to buy it.

Only reason for selling is I upgraded to a nicer Minn Kota for my 19' Ranger and this MotorGuide is too big for my 15' War Eagle and I'm tired of looking at it.

$200

Can possibly meet anybody for delivery in the areas of Anderson, Abbeville, Greenville, Greenwood, Newberry... (Columbia, Camden, Florence, Conway, Kingstree til Jan 29 ......also know as to the end of duck season).

PM or email me.

Thanks !
Stephen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:52 pm 
Jr Member
Jr Member

Stephen,

I am looking for one right know can you post some pictures of more info. The main thing I want to know is how good of shape that it is in. Is it beat up, scratched, shaft bent, etc.

Thanks

Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:21 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

391 I'm also interested. You got pics post it or e-mail them to bblee@fishingnmore.com. I've been looking for something Motorguide 12V, 50+ # thrust, 42+ in. shaft, less than 3 years old, foot controled, etc... Do you recall what model it is? I live in Atlanta but come up to Spartanburg often maybe we can meet somewhere or I can stop by you place to make the deal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:47 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:05 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:02 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:44 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:48 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:51 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

In this picture I'm showing the switch on the foot control.....the red switch on the left hand side of the pedal. Also, you'll see it currently has a Ranger plug, but that can be cut off and changed to whichever style plug your boat has.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:55 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

In this picture I'm pointing to the little pin that's missing. The only function it has is in the stowing position, but you still have the other one. It's also an easy fix as far as getting the part and replacing it if you like.

If anyone wants more pictures let me know. I took some more but I think these few cover the most of it, but let me know if you want more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:37 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Cool sounds good. If all is working fine then I'm all in. Not to worry about the mount, I'll get if fixed some how. I have an old 11 years old MotorGuide 37 # 36in. on my 17ft aluminum. It's on the verge of kickin the bucket that's why I'm in need of a TM. Nothing brand new but something like what you got will do just fine. If you can hold it till next week when I'm heading up to Spartanburg I'll stop by and make the transaction. Also how may # thrust do ya think I'll get out of it at 12v? As long as I get more than 50# should be fine. Let me know if that'll work unless you need to get rid of it sooner.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:00 pm 
Russell Moderator
Russell Moderator

Give me a call at home 864-287-0182 and we will work out the pick-up. I'll be working around the house so if you don't get me make sure you leave a message with your name and number.

I'm not sure what kind of thrust that things puts out on 12 volt, but I do know that when bedding season gets in full swing that I mainly used the 12 volt mode due to how quite it was. It should be working in top notch condition....it was when I took it off......I'll go yank the cover off my Ranger and plug it in just to make sure.......I'll know for definate when you call me.......but I 100% expect it to work 100%.....if ya know what I mean.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Stephen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:15 pm 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**

Give U a buzz after work man. Should be off bout 5 - 6PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:31 am 
**Founding Member**
**Founding Member**